Saving for an Xbox one (Share your Journey)

Author Topic: Saving for an Xbox one (Share your Journey)  (Read 1036 times)

So on July 31 of this year i started with $2.21 because i wanted to buy Assassins Creed Unity now after i have worked my butt off and continue to do so, i have (See Currenct amount) i plan on buying it on Cyber Monday (DEC1)
Even though i should have enough combined with my Christmas Money i continue to work for my mom for 3 reasons
  • 1. Just in case i dont have enough
  • 2. I still need to buy AC:U
  • 3. You can nevet have enough money
Current amount

$218.78

I want to here about what you did to save up or what i could do. P.S be serious
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:29:52 PM by SuperFlaminninja² »

Last year I saved up $400 to build myself a computer. I don't remember how much I had when I started. I mowed my grandparents lawn and babysat for the neighbors all summer, and I finally did it.

I think you should save up for a PS4 or something neat for your PC. but that's just my opinion.

And I saved my money for my computer for like. uh 5 years. I saved it by pretty much forcing myself to forget about it. and a few years later it's like

"Oh stuff! I got 500 Dollars in this thing! I could totally buy something with this!"

I saved up for this incredibly rare 50 dollar record off discogs. I was super dumb and I didn't realize the seller was from Europe, so I didn't look at the shipping. When I was about to buy it, I saw that the total would be 85 dollars (yes, 85, it's from the U.K. but that's seriously expensive). I got pissed off, so I spammed the seller with false stuff about him. He got angry, and reported me. I got a warning that I had broken rules.

Anywho, after that, I bought a bunch of games instead.

Thomas Editon: The record was a remix of this. There were apparently only 50 made in the world, half of them have no proof of existing. The song itself is basically just another pop-y UK Garage song. It's actually quite catchy. I caught myself singing it at school a few times, some people questioned my sanity.

And if one day you went away, I'd feel so lonely inside
I can't deny that I would break down and cry
And all those flowers, they would wilt in the rain
And it would 'cause me misery and pain
Because I need you so

Whoa baby

I'll bring you flowers in the pouring rain
Did you know living without you is driving me insane
I'll bring you flowers, I'll make your day
The tears you cry, I'll dry them all, away
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 12:36:04 AM by Ikares »

i'm saving up for wii u gamepad repairs/super smash bros for wii u (+ gamecube controller adapter) with my brother so our ultimate goal is to get $200

I think you should save up for a PS4 or something neat for your PC. but that's just my opinion.

And I saved my money for my computer for like. uh 5 years. I saved it by pretty much forcing myself to forget about it. and a few years later it's like

"Oh stuff! I got 500 Dollars in this thing! I could totally buy something with this!"
I want to play Halo, i know its barely even halo any more but i still want to find out what happens to master cheif

It's a nice value to save up money and not have temptation on spending it

do you have that value

tear open all the walls in your house to check for stashed money

mexbox juan
lol
i use to run straight to Gamestop and buy a game but im pretty happy now cause i know i can resist I did relapse abit in august cause i bought souviners on vacation