Author Topic: Pentium made a car  (Read 5860 times)

Vroom vroom motherforgeters

I've been working on and off on this for a little more than a month, and it's come far enough that I feel confident showing it off. I've done most of the exterior and the interior's on its way. Before I do any more work on it, I'd like you guys opinion on what to change. Right now I want to move the rear wheels a bit  forward and shorten the bonnet, but I'd like a second opinion before I ruin something. So, any thoughts?

Looks nice for a start. I'd suggest making it look more like it was put together rather than one giant piece, though. You could probably accomplish that by making lines where you think the door's shape would be, and maybe the same around the hood as well. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

If you weren't planning on it then add
Cvs
Hands on wheel support
And working headlights

If troubled I'm sure filipe or nighthawk would help out or one of the other vehicle makers

Dude, that's amazing! I supposed you used edge split to make that nice and clean? Because that can really help; take my cars for example.

Otherwise really nice work so far!

And working headlights
how many times have people had to be told that that isn't possible

it does

it does
this made my head temporarily warble in and out of existence as i tried to understand your response

this made my head temporarily warble in and out of existence as i tried to understand your response
.... whatever
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:45:12 AM by master king deaddude »

Hm, I don't know something about the roof feels like it was from a different car and got glued on this one, I guess making the roof a bit less higher and slightly wider in length would fix it, otherwise nice! I would suggest making the car itself a bit more short btw.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:33:54 AM by Filipe »

Looking slick so far! I crave to see the finished product!

They must have broken the laws of physics to make that headlight Add-On a couple years back, then.

They must have broken the laws of physics to make that headlight Add-On a couple years back, then.
It is possible I was on nighthawk's server and when you hit the light key when in the bolt,
Low and behold lights come on. Same thing with 1970 challenger.

I think Marble Man did it? Not sure. Either way all his mods are dead now so there's no use.

you're almost certainly thinking of vehicles that would just have cute little lens flares on their lights, maybe they even had self-illumination
but they weren't headlights