hold your breath v.thanks_swat

Author Topic: hold your breath v.thanks_swat  (Read 3559 times)

One thing to remember is not to overinhale.  Too much pressure makes it a problem.  Exhaling in staggered breaks also eases this.  Additionally, sealing your cheeks with good air can serve as a reserve that can extend you 10-15 seconds.

Also some comments make me believe this topic should be called "The Self-Asphyxiation Megathread".

1:01

Not bad for a childhood of second hand smoke and 8 years living in a densely populated city with a bike as transportation

Tried again while laying down and got to 2:01 before my body went ahead and began gasping.
That's agonizing near the end.

I've gotten 1:32, started reading the thread since I was bored watching the counter and resisted the urge to chuckle at Steve and Snaked arguing.
That probably didn't help at all.
I'd try again, but knowing my paste experiences of holding my breath for too long, I usually get a head-ache on the second or third go.

usually when i'm regretful or anxious i start breathing heavily and unsteadily

i finished a mike's hard lemonade, and for some reason i feel really dizzy.

I feel as though the people who can't even get to 30 seconds aren't even trying.  The trick I always use is to imagine that I'm underwater, and once I start breathing normally again it's going to be water I'm breathing.  Taking deep breaths beforehand to oxygenate your blood also helps, although you wouldn't have that luxury if you were suddenly underwater without time to prepare.

2:21

I feel a bit nauseous now though.

I once did for about 2 minutes. My ex could do it for 3 for some reason, I think she actually practiced it for fun.
yeah practice via deepthroating

Get on my level.

In all seriousness though.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:08:41 AM by Space1255 »

I seriously just woke up and this is the thread I read. So I probably could make it 2 minutes or more.

1:05 tried twice couldn't go but a few milliseconds past that.