Poll

To All of you who are requesting songs, do you download them and use the loops?

Yes
98 (79%)
No
26 (21%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Author Topic: Want a song looped on Blockland? Look no further! [UPDATE: PAGE 12]  (Read 69021 times)

Beginning sorta sounds like the start of the Scarface ending theme
except i never heard that

Pls don't try to release them all at once op

release them all at once pls

plsplsplsplsplsplspls

release them all at once pls

plsplsplsplsplsplspls
if he does this he'll have to take forever + more to finish them all while the people who's loops are already done and have been waiting will have to wait longer

if he does this he'll have to take forever + more to finish them all while the people who's loops are already done and have been waiting will have to wait longer
k

Explanation: I'm a dumbass. I had most (not all) done. I had them in a folder named "ogg loopss". The extra "s" was because I had another folder on my desktop named that, with my previous loops in there. Since I had a backup on my F:/ drive, and I needed more desktop space, I decided to delete it, and delete it from my recycling bin because it took up some room (had a good 50 or so loops, most unreleased). After a few hours, I decided to upload them to Mediafire, but noticed that dumbass me deleted the wrong folder. I still have the music files in a folder called (MUST LOOP). But, my parents took my computer and phone away because I got bad grades in school.

tl;dr- I'm a dumbass and deleted the loops before uploading them.

(Check out Hawt's music topic if you want your requests done quicker)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 04:29:50 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

Explanation: I'm a dumbass. I had most (not all) done. I had them in a folder named "ogg loopss". The extra "s" was because I had another folder on my desktop named that, with my previous loops in there. Since I had a backup on my F:/ drive, and I needed more desktop space, I decided to delete it, and delete it from my recycling bin because it took up some room (had a good 50 or so loops, most unreleased). After a few hours, I decided to upload them to Mediafire, but noticed that dumbass me deleted the wrong folder. I still have the music files in a folder called (MUST LOOP). But, my parents took my computer and phone away because I got bad grades in school.

tl;dr- I'm a dumbass and deleted the loops before uploading them.

(Check out Hawt's music topic if you want your requests done quicker)
did you finish mine?

did you finish mine?
Pretty sure at least one of yours were in there, sadly.

Can you do the FNAF song by living tombstone(Pre-Chorus to Chorus)

Yeah! do it! It NEEDS to be made!

Give me a link. I might try it if I have time.