Best unlocked <$120 smartphone?

Author Topic: Best unlocked <$120 smartphone?  (Read 781 times)

Gonna switch to straight talk and Im looking at buying an unlocked phone
Only thing I've really looked at is the

Blu Advance 4.0
Moto E
RCA M1

opinions, recommendations welcomed

the heck is an "unlocked" phone?

the heck is an "unlocked" phone?
you can use it with any carrier. so i dont have to buy a phone off the straight talk website I can just buy an unlocked phone then buy a sim card from them

Just buy the best phone for the money and unlock it yourself. It's not illegal anymore.

Just buy the best phone for the money and unlock it yourself. It's not illegal anymore.
Any recommendations??

He's a pretty smart phone

yea but can i text with it

basically i need something p simple because i have tracfone now and im blowing through minutes so im switching to straightalk for their unlimited

If you can like a hundred dollars more you can get the Moto G which is far superior to any of those phones youve listed...

Might also want to checkout swappa where you can get a used phone for cheap

If you can like a hundred dollars more you can get the Moto G which is far superior to any of those phones youve listed...

Might also want to checkout swappa where you can get a used phone for cheap
i think $125 will be my max

guy on craigslist is selling a AT&T galaxy S3 for $125

omg i have to do the same.

except i can afford moto g. so what if it doesn't have LTE, HSPA+ is actually faster than i expected it to be.

better than the iphone 4 i am using for a week until i can order the moto g.

yeah with all the others, moto e. idk about a att galaxy s3 because i had one and it stufftted out on me. stock android comes on all moto phones now so if you want a good deal on a stock phone, moto e or g.

oh and btw, motorola says the phones can do 32GB of microSD max but if you format the card to fat32 you can do 64GB.