Author Topic: Esphere, Futurjojo, and newspeed12 - Moron circlejerk  (Read 5749 times)

Futurjojo you are just fueling the fire even more

Esphere has not posted
Newspeed just twice
Space once

and you, about 10 times, and then you feel stupid, why dont you just leave just like the others 3?

So?

You just said everyone hated my posts

Besides, don't you feel kinda stupid to be fighting over something like this? i must admit i also do feel stupid on this fight.

wow you must really have a mental deficiency if you can't understand the context of "everyone" not being literal

the only reason i feel stupid right now is because i can't explain why three people could be so handicapped at the same time

at least space and your other butt-buddies left before they embarrassed themselves further

Futurjojo you are just fueling the fire even more

Esphere has not posted
Newspeed just twice
Space once

and you, about 10 times, and then you feel stupid, why dont you just leave just like the others 3?

That is because i just noticed now? maybe?

Just go figure it out.
It is that it has no sense what you said

I remeber when futurjojo made up stuff in the addons section

Just go figure it out.

there's nothing to figure out: you've made a handicapped post that can't be deciphered

please leave

I remeber when futurjojo made up stuff in the addons section

got a link?

wow you must really have a mental deficiency if you can't understand the context of "everyone" not being literal

the only reason i feel stupid right now is because i can't explain why three people could be so handicapped at the same time

at least space and your other butt-buddies left before they embarrassed themselves further
really the only ones in this thread not being handicapped are checko and Damp (for once)

and yes im counting myself as one of those handicaps

really the only ones in this thread not being handicapped are checko and Damp (for once)

and yes im counting myself as one of those handicaps

Great. Can you tell your friend to come back to the forums when he's not five?

um excuse me????????????

um excuse me????????????
I think he meant the ones that most active were

I wouldn't trust someone like him to be the one who gets to decide who is handicapped.

Support in the fullest. Never noticed this.

This is correct Lego has posted what twice so I was really counting him

I wouldn't trust someone like him to be the one who gets to decide who is handicapped.

Look who is talking