Esphere, Futurjojo, and newspeed12 - Moron circlejerk

Author Topic: Esphere, Futurjojo, and newspeed12 - Moron circlejerk  (Read 5730 times)

The hole point of why he dramad us is just because we like space, take a look at this quote

your triad of autism in that instance alone warrants a drama

and that wasn't even what i was talking about

You've made a drama on three people for simply voicing their opinions.
GG OP, you blew up my sides.

HAHAHA HOLY stuff WOW

aw come on, why are you back? sigh. please for the love of god dont be a handicap again. PLEASE.

He is back because of this thread, we defend him, he defends us, friendship.

He is back because of this thread, we defend him, he defends us, friendship.
jesus i am getting cancer

futurjojo tends to bump old topics and make some dumb posts

newspeed is just ehh, his avatar was so bad that i guess i just kinda started disliking him

esphere i forgot what's going on with him, but the name does sound familiar in a bad way but idk

all of these

its a shame a thread this big is about to go down the toilet

its a shame a thread this big is about to go down the toilet

Lol yep.

It seems like you dramad us for liking space, Adolf Riddler much?
I drama'd you idiots because you completely derailed the thread with nothing to contribute. I would have understood if you guys came in and said "space is cool I don't support this drama", instead you guys derailed the entire thread continually coming back with bullstuff arguments that didn't even make sense.

I drama'd you idiots because you completely derailed the thread with nothing to contribute. I would have understood if you guys came in and said "space is cool I don't support this drama", instead you guys derailed the entire thread continually coming back with bullstuff arguments that didn't even make sense.

Dude, it is just a thread, calm down.

Also before anyone goes "OP is mad because they supported space" please read this:
btw ontopic:Actually no, the whole point is not because you like space
neither because you were defending him

it was because you were making some dumb posts or stuffposting trying to defend, actually if it werent for you guys, the drama would have died, since Space stopped posting, you just fueled the fire

-no offense intended-

if my thread got derailed I wouldn't make a drama, but I would be annoyed by the person who derailed it.

Also before anyone goes "OP is mad because they supported space" please read this:

The only so called "stuffposts" that i did were on your thread, i don't remember any other ones.

The only so called "stuffposts" that i did were on your thread, i don't remember any other ones.

so you admit to stuffposting

so you admit to stuffposting

I was meaning the posts that they called stuffposts :P

Don't jump to conclusions so fast.