Author Topic: DM_Mesa: Classic Styled Deathmatch!  (Read 51127 times)

Awesome map! Mind if I use this to host a server for a while?
perfectly fine, that's why it's on here after all

Awesome map! Mind if I use this to host a server for a while?
Please do <3

Can you release an updated version with footsteps?

Can you release an updated version with footsteps?
Uhmm I don't really use footstep mods.  Isn't this something you could easily add yourself just by adding the footstep mod to the zip?  In my opinion none of the footstep mods are really good enough to use.
Even the ones that use different footstep sound effects for different textures implemented it in such an awful and clunky way.. you have to event EVERY brick with a different sound effect..

Uhmm I don't really use footstep mods.  Isn't this something you could easily add yourself just by adding the footstep mod to the zip?  In my opinion none of the footstep mods are really good enough to use.
Even the ones that use different footstep sound effects for different textures implemented it in such an awful and clunky way.. you have to event EVERY brick with a different sound effect..
I put this addon in the gamemode.txt the other day, it works cool

I put this addon in the gamemode.txt the other day, it works cool
Yeah out of all the mods his seems like the best.  I haven't tested his in game.

I suppose for my build you don't need a variety of sound effects for the ground.

Yeah out of all the mods his seems like the best.  I haven't tested his in game.

I suppose for my build you don't need a variety of sound effects for the ground.
I'm actually not sure if this was the one I'm using. Mine were from Battlefield.

Brb, hosting this stuff.

Hey guys! I'm working on a Demolition (Like Counter-Strike style) version of the map!  It should be done within the month as there isn't anything huge to rebuild.

Awesome. I'm hosting this again btw.