Author Topic: Infamously has Ebola  (Read 5006 times)

One: Op, you were being annoying

Second: Admin/Host was being overly serious.

He should have been permad, that ebola situation is very serious in canada.

they are currently inspecting the entire population.

I don't agree with the host about being such a sensitive pusillanimous individual but it was also a 1 minute ban. 1 minute bans are usually just warnings.

Joking about a largescale african disease is no expection to me, its just shows you would step that low.

Ah who am I kidding, he is 12.
i actually think you are twelve.

i calm monger to counter the fear mongering

XD

Ebola jokes are the worst kinds of jokes. Never joke about Ebola. Also, a drama for a minute ban? That is surprising.

I don't agree with the host about being such a sensitive pusillanimous individual
Yeah, if you can't handle an Ebola joke, you might not last long on the internet

Wow, leave the forums now please.

How can you even have the nerve to call out other people for their idiocy.

I already have to put up with seeing stuff about Ebola all over social media sites and news stories. Stupid rumors, irrelevant information, and conspiracies. If I hosted servers I'd ban you you for talking about it just because I'm sick of loving hearing about it.

I already have to put up with seeing stuff about Ebola all over social media sites and news stories. Stupid rumors, irrelevant information, and conspiracies. If I hosted servers I'd ban you you for talking about it just because I'm sick of loving hearing about it.
this is my stance on it exactly

or you could be reasonable, and tell them to stop, and if they were smar they would, because you're the host, but you know, you wouldn't get to ban anyone in the situation, so it's irrelevant.

I don't have a problem with Ebola jokes or whatever I only have problems with the crybabies who say Ebola jokes are sick, when it's not even a major problem righ now.