18 (24.3%)
Cold
16 (21.6%)
Cold
26 (35.1%)
warm, i don't live in cold climates :^)
14 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: ☼ Weather Megathread ☼ - what a bump  (Read 5067 times)

the red dot is where i live
incoming rain

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 03:06:48 PM by Blake1 »

I live in upstate NY, we only got a drizzle so far.

This site has some good weather resources including weather models and dualpol radar data: weather.cod.edu

Today here in Wales we had rain and hail.
And last week we had a thunderstorm with the loudest thunderclaps I've heard in years.
Lightning struck a couple of university buildings too, knocking out our internet on campus.
And one dorm had their fire alarm go off, so they had to stand out in the pouring rain. It was fun.

Today here in Wales we had rain and hail.
And last week we had a thunderstorm with the loudest thunderclaps I've heard in years.
Lightning struck a couple of university buildings too, knocking out our internet on campus.
And one dorm had their fire alarm go off, so they had to stand out in the pouring rain. It was fun.
haha lightning is fun until you get struck
I recall playing outside in the rain with _______ and da racer once. We had our video cams out doing stupid crap and cloud-to-cloud lightning struck above us. Loudest crap I've heard since my house got struck a few weeks ago.

According to my calculations there's going to be weather somewhere this week.

According to my calculations there's going to be weather somewhere this week.
My friend tells a story of overhearing two people having a conversation.
One of them moans that the weather recently has been wet and cold and dark.
And the other one replies "Well, it's better than no weather!".

I dunno why, but the idea always make us laugh a lot.

Arizona has some sort of giant blue dome with a tiny bright spot that's been circling around for days now. I'll continue to report as more details come in.

the red dot is where i live
incoming rain
ha get rekt Campbellton

ha get rekt Campbellton
i don't live in Campbellton

red dot is Campbellton
green dot is where i actually live

Bump.
There's a solar eclipse going on. A observatory in LA is currently observing it and they have it live on the Weather Channel.

It was very cold in eastern Georgia this morning.
The low tonight is 44oF.

Skies are clear for the GTA area (essentially everything in and around Toronto) and feels like 8 degrees Celsius. It's loving amazing up here in Canada!