18 (24.3%)
Cold
16 (21.6%)
Cold
26 (35.1%)
warm, i don't live in cold climates :^)
14 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: ☼ Weather Megathread ☼ - what a bump  (Read 5095 times)

Some very interesting photos from the deadly lake-effect snow going on near the great lakes.

http://preview.weather.com/news/news/lake-effect-snow-buffalo-new-york-great-lakes-photos-20141118

Very, very, very glad I live in the south...

OH LORD; 5 reported dead; page 5; ARG

As the local authority on Western New York (I've lived in the Buffalo area my whole life) I've come to say this storm is bad but overhyped as forget.

Peoe who don't prepare for this stuff after Halloween deserve to die in their car buried under 10 ft of snow. Stay inside and chill out.

More like Weather in the US Megathread

Anyway if anyone is interested to know, it's loving hot in Brazil

:c

yeah because it's spring

Anyway if anyone is interested to know, it's loving hot in Brazil

:c
lucky

I'm willing to have people have a post and just constantly edit it with the forecast in their area/country and I'll link it in the Forecasts section.

Welcome to Georgia.

Where it's 20 degrees at noon. In November.

What the forget, where am I living. Certainly not the forgetin' South, no siree.

pretty brisk over at russia

wouldn't be bad if it wasn't amplified by me going to school at roughly ass o'clock in the morning, when it's still dark and freezing as hell.  i had to deal with negative nine forgetin degrees today
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 02:36:25 PM by Cybertails1998 »

Look how loving cold it's going to be in Tempe, AZ. God damn, gonna have to start wearing jeans or some stuff. :)

Look how loving cold it's going to be in Tempe, AZ. God damn, gonna have to start wearing jeans or some stuff. :)

yeah man what's up with that

It was 7F the other day when I was driving to school. It's not uncommon to get that cold here in Minnesota but it is for this early in the year.  I was listening to the radio and apparently we broke a record set in 1959 at 13F.

Our snow has been pretty minimal though we still have on the ground what little we have received. Which is impressive.

It'd be interesting living in New York right now.

lol dat poll
i wonder what goes through people's heads when there's multiples of the same option

it's the most wonderful time of the year

it's the most wonderful time of the year
8 people dead
indeed, this was quite the present
im sorry

Remember the winter of 2011-2012 when it wasn't snowy at all? And then in 2012-2013 is snowed like crazy? During my science class during the 2013 snow fest we noticed that the winters gradually get warmer and warmer, then drop back down to holy loving cold.