Author Topic: GameRhino Studios and GRiT  (Read 1720 times)

Q: What? What is this crap on my screen right now? Who are you? Huh?

A: GameRhino Studios is a small indie company (YAY!(Most of you have probably already pressed the back button. But anyway. I will continue) that needs YOUR... Yes YOUR HELP! Please help us to raise awareness of the company (and most importantly donate). GRS is currently developing a game called GRiT(Which will hopefully be released in alpha soon).

Here is the link to the site (as you can see it's a Wix site... We need money for a domain... YAY!): http://gamerhinostudios.wix.com/home

We need money for a domain...
it's like ten dollars a year lol

Yes. I'm trying to fund it without actually paying anything...

haha what the hell am i reading

Oh another Zombie game, yay...

This is actually part spare time thing but mostly for school. It's a requirement that I do not have a negative profit.

EDIT: Maybe I should have said this before?... Yeah...

seriously

and your entire site is unbelievable

this is hideous for one thing (so is the rest of the site but I would like to specifically point out this absurd "stylistic" choice)

this is what's on the page for "Doom Wads" whatever that means

same thing for the images and leaderboards pages. jesus christ, the contact page is a placeholder, and you don't even have to come up with some BS to put there

the only thing on the skyrim page is the skyrim logo, which, needless to say, you didn't make. and the only thing on the new vegas page is an empty transparent red box with a black outline

pls get your stuff together before asking strangers for money

The site is not finished yet. But will be finished when possible, it is quite low on the priorities list. But thank you very much for your feedback.

I'm sure if you asked mom for ten dollars off her credit card and told her it was an investment, you'd be fine.

Do you actually have anything done on GRiT?

by the way, I don't think that you and your buddy making a game with the free version of unity on your computers at home for a school project really counts as being an "indie company"

1. Don't baby me please ... I'm 17, thanks.
2. Yes there is quite a bit done on Grit but there is still quite a bit of work to be done until it's in alpha.
3. I am going to put up some screenshots of how far it is in development.

I don't see any evidence of games or mods... at all.

1. Don't baby me please ... I'm 17, thanks.
2. Yes there is quite a bit done on Grit but there is still quite a bit of work to be done until it's in alpha.
3. I am going to put up some screenshots of how far it is in development.
If you want to be treated like an adult, treat this project like an adult.