Author Topic: Do you even photoshop? [Photoshop CS6 thread]  (Read 1999 times)

i could probably do one of these using paint.net
would that count?
thats what i used
shh dont tell anybody

Provided that you have a somewhat reasonable source of income (allowance included) you probably can. Adobe Photoshop CC (the newest version, equivalent to CS7) costs a pretty reasonable $9.99 per month and even comes with Lightroom. If you're a college student, you can get the entire Complete CC (equivalent to the Master Collection) for $19.99 a month (60% off the normal price of $59.99 a month -- less reasonable).
When did it become a monthly sub? I would buy it in a heart beat if it was like $60 for just photoshop and illustrator. Even dumbed down versions would be alright, I just hate not being able to do anything remotely professional looking on paint.net or some other stuff free versions.

would that count?

I guess so.

But mention it in your post.

When did it become a monthly sub? I would buy it in a heart beat if it was like $60 for just photoshop and illustrator. Even dumbed down versions would be alright, I just hate not being able to do anything remotely professional looking on paint.net or some other stuff free versions.
i loved paint.net. granted it is a little more dubbed down than photoshop is, but i personally think you can make some cool stuff with it

can we post pics of stuff that was made with both photoshop and illustrator?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:13:29 PM by mod-man »

i loved paint.net. granted it is a little more dubbed down than photoshop is, but i personally think you can make some cool stuff with it

can we post pics of stuff that was made with both photoshop and illustrator?

Sure!

if only i could get photoshop cs6 without spending over $800

Photoshop meh
Spent a while learning how to be good at the clonestamp tool and the month after I finished that art class they release the version with the button that just does it automatically. Oh well, seeing as I don't have enough money to update my photoshop anyways, knowing the clonetool is useful for now :D

would that count?
no. this thread is specifically for photoshop version CS6. anything else can get the forget out.