Author Topic: Windows Vista is soon going out-of-date  (Read 2796 times)

The reason I mention Vista is because I am using Vista myself with not much RAM itself. Seeing I can't really afford one of those "High-Def" computers that kids have now a days, it worries me seeing I am limited to much gaming. Thus seeing I don't think a graphics card even for Vista would support it well enough until then.

But on the other note, Vista is going to be Out-of-Date soon which is very worrying to me seeing I still use it. Prices are in the range where I can't afford it right now but hopefully I'll be getting a job soon and seeing what can happen until there. But for now, I'm living the days left of Vista as the numbers count down.

If you have a good suggestion of what kind of computer I should aim for (One with good RAM obviously) that is a decent price, please let me know seeing I am probably going to miss Vista since it was very helpful while it lasted.  :panda:

I, for one, welcome our new Tablet-interface overlords.

12 gigs of ram is most of the time enough

12 gigs of ram is most of the time enough
Please do tell me what you mean by "time enough"

Also, you must be using a graphics card to combine with a computer. I don't believe my computer has one or not.

I have a couple dozen Windows 7 Pro keys laying around. Add me on Steam and we'll work something out.
/id/Jasa/

I have a couple dozen Windows 7 Pro keys laying around. Add me on Steam and we'll work something out.
/id/Jasa/
dang

Please do tell me what you mean by "time enough"

Also, you must be using a graphics card to combine with a computer. I don't believe my computer has one or not.
I should proof read more often

Vista was stuff man, it's probably Vista being slow, not your computer.
Add me on Steam and I'll get you Windows 7 for free. Steam is setro2.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 02:20:09 PM by Badspot »

Vista was stuff man, it's probably Vista being slow, not your computer.
isnt that piracy

what the forget man

I never mentioned anything about that.
I could have a key lying around too.

if you did, then why wouldn't you explicitly say so to avoid people accusing you of pirating?

oh wait, this is setro I'm talking to

could

wait they're going to end support for vista?
time to blackmail my parents into getting me windows 10  :cookieMonster:

Seeing I can't really afford one of those "High-Def" computers that kids have now a days,
what