Just built my PC

Author Topic: Just built my PC  (Read 1768 times)

so the ram for my PC came in today and i finally completed the build. i installed 8.1...

I loving LOVE IT!

i was scared at first cos i had never even used a computer with 8 on it. so this was pretty scary.

the only things i have left to order for my PC are the GPU, a bluetooth expansion card, more fans, keyboard, mouse, monitor, and speakers. but i consider those upgrades.

ive spent about $1000 so far. got another $500 to go in upgrades

that case makes me want to puke
and the wiring

that case makes me want to puke
and the wiring
the wiring managment in the case is p bad. will clean it up later.

that case is yuck
but thats like, your opinion.

it looks a lot nicer IRL.

>4:3
if you are referring to the monitor size then yeah. i will be getting a 25" later.

the only things i have left to order for my PC are the GPU, a bluetooth expansion card, more fans, keyboard, mouse, monitor, and speakers. but i consider those upgrades.
um
ummmmm

gpu is usually p-important bro

that case is ricer stuff
I don't need to see it in real life to judge it

Honestly I prefer black cases, but to each their own.

What are the specs out of curiosity?

i don't like how the case has a hump at the top and how the door on the front is curved and how there is a huge speaker on the front

Honestly I prefer black cases, but to each their own.

What are the specs out of curiosity?
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/p8YGdC

Dude, that's pretty sweet. Feels good getting it plugged in and working doesn't it? Just finished my pc at the beginning of October, and I went from 7 to 8.1, so it definitely was weird but pretty fun to set up. Once you get the rest of your parts you're going to have to tell us how well its runnin'.

I actually like that case, and wiring is pretty easy to clean up, don't sweat it

phantoms are actually pretty solid in my opinion

i own a 410 myself, it makes a bit of noise under alot of load, but other then that it's a decent midtower

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:50:57 PM by Car Selling Pyro »

if you are referring to the monitor size then yeah. i will be getting a 25" later.
i'm referring to the screen ratio
get a 16:9