Author Topic: Avatar still giving me issues  (Read 427 times)

I know I've made this thread before and y'all always tell me the same thing but I still can't change my avatar.
I always hear that "it just take a while to register" but I keep getting the same error message:

"Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information."

It's been almost a year since I've had my swine sloth gif and it's killing me inside guys... overdramatic?
Please someone help me :)
I see people changing their avatars all the time so it has to be a problem on my end right?
I have no clue but this is ridiculous...

I know I've made this thread before and y'all always tell me the same thing but I still can't change my avatar.
I always hear that "it just take a while to register" but I keep getting the same error message:

"Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information."

It's been almost a year since I've had my swine sloth gif and it's killing me inside guys... overdramatic?
Please someone help me :)
I see people changing their avatars all the time so it has to be a problem on my end right?
I have no clue but this is ridiculous...
Hmm have you maybe considered.. and this is just a thought.. that the .gif may have taken too long to upload or is too large?

Hmm have you maybe considered.. and this is just a thought.. that the .gif may have taken too long to upload or is too large?
idk what "too long to upload" is supposed to mean.
But yes I have tried gifs of the smallest sizes and it still gives the same message.

have you tried making it bigger in file size? on gimp if my avatars don't work then I set compression level to 0 and then it works