Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
akinator the thread
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
5
6
Author
Topic: akinator the thread (Read 6015 times)
Boink!
October 24, 2014, 07:05:45 PM
Quote from: Lewdan on October 24, 2014, 06:59:33 PM
dont you dare lie to me
naughty
I also used a great source named google
don't you turn this around on me you heretic
Ad Bot
Advertisement
77x5ghost2
October 24, 2014, 07:06:28 PM
oh mY GOD
he's loving intelligent
oh god he's reading in my mind
«
Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:09:42 PM by 77x5ghost2
»
Electrk.
October 24, 2014, 07:07:45 PM
Starkiller
October 24, 2014, 07:10:15 PM
Quote from: F3d323 on October 24, 2014, 06:59:03 PM
HOLY stuff
holly stuff!
Electrk.
October 24, 2014, 07:12:45 PM
oh my god
Rigel
October 24, 2014, 07:16:47 PM
I was thinking of Misty Stone: research Star
TrainandSpacelover
October 24, 2014, 07:17:20 PM
took like 15 or so questions
i forgot how smart akinator is
hodot
October 24, 2014, 07:18:34 PM
i tried to get OP and the guy who made loss.jpg came up
F3d323
October 24, 2014, 07:20:11 PM
i have won
Menen
October 24, 2014, 07:26:03 PM
HOW?
okay lets try...
stuff
Rigel
October 24, 2014, 07:41:56 PM
I'm pretty certain that he gets smarter every time he loses.
I was thinking of SCP-513-1
Nonnel
October 24, 2014, 07:42:36 PM
I can't get it to guess donut head homer
Flatflyer
October 24, 2014, 07:42:56 PM
I was curious to see if my OC was on there and he gave me
well, close enough I guess.
shyGriff
October 24, 2014, 07:43:49 PM
either hes really bad at guessing bfdi characters or im really bad at describing them because my gosh
he couldnt guess bomby, donut, or evil leafy
what a fool!!
Couatl
October 24, 2014, 08:34:53 PM
jump up always gets them
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
5
6
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
akinator the thread