Author Topic: Cinematic Brick Tessellation Video - Need builds!  (Read 11785 times)

Bumping because I need more builds.

Still looking for builds.

JOUST OFF 1310
Save is here

I'm working on an armored transport thing but its still early wip.

I don't know who made this but it would be cool to have.

It's not the same as your effect but, it works.

-snip-
It's not the same as your effect but, it works.
those studs look like they are carrots burried in the ground

it's as close as I can get to real brick tessellation

The pictures being used are not very well taken. They are pretty much just walls, if your going to put pictures. Make them look good. Also, it looks like the pictures consisted of about 3 or 4 builds. 2 being owned by The Brighter Dark, one Ostinyo.

The pictures being used are not very well taken. They are pretty much just walls, if your going to put pictures. Make them look good. Also, it looks like the pictures consisted of about 3 or 4 builds. 2 being owned by The Brighter Dark, one Ostinyo.
This add-on is most noticeable close-up which is why it seems I'm taking screenshots of just walls, which I'm really not. If I were to take screenshots farther away it would defeat the purpose of showing off the mod.

there are 7 different builds in the OP and i made all of them.

TBD, you made all of them? It looks like Ostinyo's hogwarts is being used in the 9th and 10th pictures.

stuff dude, what kind of carrots have you been using?

I remember seeing the old topic, nice job OP. Good luck with the video.