Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's Servers  (Read 10884 times)

watch setro not defend himself or respond after he's realised he's royally forgeted

He was royally forgeted from the moment he made the topic

I agree the insane hype around fnaf is a little overboard but if people like it good for them

i feel as though this can relate to bronies and furries as well as some other things along those lines

Sounds exactly like what you're saying.So, what?The servers obviously don't have the right demographic.People seem to like it.Easily fixable by ignoring it.

People think they will like it, stay in the game to load, then leave unless they get free admin.

setro is handicapped in forms i don't get

People have the right to host when and what they want. Why do people use drama as a place to complain about things without presenting any solution or viewpoint?

you complain to your mom setro, not us

haha
this stuffs for loving 3 year olds
target cod and thatll make you happier
loving fnaf friends
to the fnaf people
sincerly me.

how about you actually ignore it?

Damn, a lot of brilliant stuff is coming from drama

gj setro, you did it again

I'm not saying people can't have fun, I'm just saying that most of people who play or host these servers are cancerous, and ignore good servers. Their terrible servers rack up lots of players, while the good ones fall at the bottom of the server list.
It's also annoying to see 9 FNAF servers up at once.
This is hilarious. People will play what people will want to play. If someone prefers a FNAF server with 3-7 people on it then that's their preference. i'm sorry these servers are removing players from the "good" ones, but it's life.

classic, telling people what they can and can't enjoy

also; drama'ing the servers isn't going to make the problem disappear.

Some are accurate, like Blockaloni's Five Nights. I have yet to see one as good as his

Some are accurate, like Blockaloni's Five Nights. I have yet to see one as good as his

Jayce made a p cool fnaf map, players would be the animatronics.

At least people are making servers.

This is ridiculous, what do we drama next? Birthdays? Oh wait!
we're running out of things to drama by now

haha
this stuffs for loving 3 year olds
target cod and thatll make you happier
loving fnaf friends
to the fnaf people
sincerly me.
how about you actually ignore it?
You alright there?