Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's Servers  (Read 10885 times)

Five nights at kill myself.

This is just like my old "Family RP Drama" I made in 2011. Pure disaster.

Five nights at DramaBoard's

Setro remenber me afdfFLoppy i don't wanna say this but WTF IS HAPPENDING ON BLOCKLAND WITH FNAF

I have to agree with Setro on this one. Its just so goddamn cringy.

Isn't there always some sort of "server fad" like this? No real surprise to me really.

If its not FNAF it's gonna be something else.

This is ridiculous, what do we drama next? Birthdays? Oh wait!
forget yo birthday

how do you rp something that has only been referenced to?

how do you rp something that has only been referenced to?
-snip-

You use your imagination.

These servers are annoying. 

Every time i join one:
It's WIP
It has like 16 people on it fighting over characters or messing it up
the owner is yelling at everyone
there are like 6 security guards that never open the door so you cant kill them and even when you can go after them you cant kill them because there is no Minigame

Seriously, If you want a FNaF RP please put a minigame and power otherwise you are running after the six security guards with a weapon (if the owner gives you one) and you are assuming they know you are in the RP and you killed them when you attack them otherwise they will just stand there and pretend you are nothing (handicaps), and if you don't have a working power system the 6 security guards never open the door and you end up waiting until the owners yells at them that there is no power and then when they open the doors they pretend you are nothing and they DON'T DIE, the game restarts and its like an endless loop.

Lastly, what happens to all of those WIP servers, they go up one day when they are WIP and they never go up again so you never know if they are finished.