Author Topic: HP 3D Printer: The Future is Here  (Read 1911 times)

i'm really excited for 3D printing to become an affordable thing

pls keep innovating we're rly close to there

3d print all the rare lego things

my dream of e-mailing somebody a spoon inches closer

Someone print the Hammer, Wrench, Printer, Wand and Spraycan model.

If HP's track record is anything to go on, these printers will be relatively cheap, and the "fusing agent" will cost $1000 a gallon.

If HP's track record is anything to go on, these printers will be relatively cheap, and the "fusing agent" will cost $1000 a gallon.
Printer can hold roughly two and a half gallons of fusion agent. Every hour, the printer's fusion agent must be refilled.

Printer can hold roughly two and a half gallons of fusion agent. Every hour, the printer's fusion agent must be refilled.
oh my god

rip in piece innovation

Z-corp and other manufacturers have been making these exact same printers with this technology commercially available for years. HP has brought absolutely nothing new to the table.

Also forget you guys, stop asking me about richard printing

rip in piece innovation

"rest in peace in piece"

what

I really want a 3D printer. I want to make my own Legos and stuff.

time to start melting down my legos

and making different legos

Great, now if only I could model.

Great, now if only I could model.
have you tried not being flatflyer

Z-corp and other manufacturers have been making these exact same printers with this technology commercially available for years. HP has brought absolutely nothing new to the table.

Also forget you guys, stop asking me about richard printing

Yup, that's the same thing.

The point I was making is that when larger companies jump onto products like 3D printing or any other piece of innovation in recent history, they tend to begin their introduction to normal life soon after. I don't contest that 3D printers have been around for a while, and I'm sure there are better ones around than this one, but HP, a printer manufacturer could make 3D printing more mainstream simply by being HP.

have you tried not being flatflyer
Yeah I tried that but I could only do it for 5 seconds :(