Re: i got my first car today (zedrow lies)

Author Topic: Re: i got my first car today (zedrow lies)  (Read 6721 times)

Take a family members phone with a picture of your broken phone next to the hole in the wall.

Woah, what? That didn't make any sense.

Take a family member's phone and take a picture of your broken phone next to the hole in the wall.

And we'll know if it's a stock image.

watch out zedrow, even damp thinks you are stupid  :cookieMonster:

I don't understand what's so bad about using a stock photo of a car if he can't/doesn't want to take a picture of the car himself
unless he claimed that he took the picture
he did

Yeah, he claimed he took it.
Oh, well then shame on you zed!

watch out zedrow, even damp thinks you are stupid  :cookieMonster:
your always using me as a side joke to look cool

damp, change your dumbass avatar and i assure you all the negative energy would be redirected

and still, cameras? ask a friend to take a picture? after all, its a brand new car, don't you wanna show off to your friends?
i dont know you who your talking about when you say friends.

That's legitimately the saddest thing I've ever read.

???

"i dont know you who"

ok

You trying to be a smartass or something? I don't see it. Are, you, like, a loner for life or something? No social contacts?

Explain, please.

damp, change your dumbass avatar and i assure you all the negative energy would be redirected
im planning to do that when I have enough money for a new laptop

im planning to do that when I have enough money for a new laptop
I can't tell if you're saying your current laptop does not possess the processing power to upload a new avatar image, or if you're trying to say that your avatar is advertising for your prostitution service and you'll change it as soon as you've met your quota.

I can't tell if you're saying your current laptop does not possess the processing power to upload a new avatar image, or if you're trying to say that your avatar is advertising for your prostitution service and you'll change it as soon as you've met your quota.
I think it is both..

yes yes i need money so give me dolla i give you holla

the latter is far more interesting

damp i'll make you a badass avatar bro hmu