Re: i got my first car today (zedrow lies)

Author Topic: Re: i got my first car today (zedrow lies)  (Read 6731 times)

EDIT:wtf
my gf threw it at a wall for sending one of her nudes to a friend and it doesnt even turn on now
also theres a hole in the wall:(
did she break up with you? I hope so.

my gf threw it at a wall for sending one of her nudes to a friend and it doesnt even turn on now
idk if this is fake, prolly is but the deal is, i think when ur girl sends pics like that 2 u its only 2 u, if u spread it ur the top tier starfish

did she break up with you? I hope so.
yes, she did :) she was a bitch anyway.

idk if this is fake, prolly is but the deal is, i think when ur girl sends pics like that 2 u its only 2 u, if u spread it ur the top tier starfish
Not fake, also, I take that as a compliment. :)

why would you lie about getting a car
also he picked really HD photos, how could nobody tell it was fake

also he picked really HD photos, how could nobody tell it was fake before frankie did

why would you lie about getting a car
1. I didnt lie you ass
2. bro my phone takes better pictures that that but its broken

haha you wish

megapixels =/= image quality.

Zedrow has continuously lied and bragged about a car he never owned. He took the pictures off of a website and got busted by Frankie and locked the topic not because of hoax, an unlikely scenario, and refused to take pictures because his "girlfriend" (an unlikely scenario he's ever had one that isn't a man) aledgedly took his phone and threw it against the wall, an even more unlikely scenario, and continues to throw bullstuff.

He is just playing with us. He can no longer toy with us because all the evidence is there to prove him a hoax. However, nobody yet can prove him a faker because he hasn't recieved his so called "broken phone" from the repair shop. But the longer he waits the more idiotic and guilty he becomes.

He tried to lie and failed.

I don't know if he's trolling or digging himself down to China...

Zedrow has continuously lied and bragged about a car he never owned. He took the pictures off of a website and got busted by Frankie and locked the topic not because of hoax, an unlikely scenario, and refused to take pictures because his "girlfriend" (an unlikely scenario he's ever had one that isn't a man) aledgedly took his phone and threw it against the wall, an even more unlikely scenario, and continues to throw bullstuff.

He is just playing with us. He can no longer toy with us because all the evidence is there to prove him a hoax. However, nobody yet can prove him a faker because he hasn't recieved his so called "broken phone" from the repair shop. But the longer he waits the more idiotic and guilty he becomes.

we all read the thread thx

uh okay
thanks for the summary of events or something

1. I didnt lie you ass
[citation needed]

you've always babbled about your phone but never actually mentioned what kind of phone it is.

your web of BS was cut down in the last thread, you're legit accomplishing nothing by trying to lie more. just drop it

Sorry but this is really dumb to use as evidence. Dealers aren't the only one who take high quality car pictures. It isn't hard to take HD pictures of cars. I took this picture of my friend's car:

Not defending this idiot, it is obvious he is completely full of stuff. Just saying, a good picture doesn't mean anything.

Zedrow does this all the loving time on BL. Makes a story, makes another story. When you tell him he's lying he says he's not.