Author Topic: adding bluetooth to a car?  (Read 523 times)

every time i get into my car i have to: plug in my phone, open the app, and shuffle my playlist
is there a way to set up my car so it automatically plays music when i get in via bluetooth?

Think Apple did something, carplay or whatever? Allows you to play music automatically, via Bluetooth and other things. Not sure tho

if you have a usb port on your stereo you can try plugging in one of those usb bluetooth things

my car, bluetooth is just a type of aux setting. no settings needed.
the phone itself, depends on the app i use to play things, if stuff will auto play or not.

Think Apple did something, carplay or whatever? Allows you to play music automatically, via Bluetooth and other things. Not sure tho
car isnt new enough
if you have a usb port on your stereo you can try plugging in one of those usb bluetooth things
its in my car

Yeah, just install a stereo with bluetooth.  I did that, but I don't really use the bluetooth feature.  I just plug in my iphone and it starts my playlist automatically.

needs sirius xm :D

I have a free trial in my Dart and I only listened to Octane for the first few weeks and now I never listen to it. I pretty much just Bluetooth all the time lol.

What kind of car? If you have a Bluetooth deck in your car it's obviously the most convenient way to go. Just buy a cheap one and wire it up yourself, won't cost much at all.

needs sirius xm :D

This ^

I decided I liked it so I waited until they did the usual 75% off deal for X amount of months and I got 5 months for 20 dollars but when it renews in January I'm just going to pay the 60 dollars to keep it, much better than using bluetooth on my phone or standard FM.

i just do the 20 bucks a month or whatever i pay