Blockland Soccer League (Read the news!)

Author Topic: Blockland Soccer League (Read the news!)  (Read 15708 times)

Blockland Soccer League

(All league members must download the uniform decals!)

NEWS

BSL News Update

It is clear that Players are unable to join the league due to the time of year. Waldo and I have decided to remove the originally planned season, and just run a tournament over the winter break.

For this to occur we need at least 2 more teams to join. If we are unable to obtain at least 2 more teams by next week we will lock the topic and launch it again over the summer of 2015.

- The Blockland Soccer League is officially up and running! The server is live and everyone may practice there but the actual arena won't be open to the public until later (approximately 2 weeks) because it still needs some work to be finished. [10/30/2014]

LEAGUE INFO

Welcome to the BSL. This is a 5v5 soccer league. This league consists of a preseason, regular season, and post season tournament. Each team will play one preseason game, which will not count to your record. Each team will then play 4 regular season games. 3 games against your division and 1 against a team outside of your division. The 4 teams with the best records will move on to the post season tournament which consists of 2 rounds. If there is a tie for the top 2 of a division, it will then be based upon the team’s divisional record and then onto total goals scored throughout the regular season if needed. If you have any questions about the league, feel free to post below or PM me.

Blockston Renders       | 0-0 |        Total Goals    |0|
Printsburgh Rays         | 0-0 |        Total Goals    |0|
Filladelphia FX             | 0-0 |        Total Goals    |0|
Spam Francisco LAG    | 0-0 |        Total Goals    |0|
Wrenchington Parameters        | 0-0 |        Total Goals    |0|
Duptroit Limits                        | 0-0 |        Total Goals    |0|
Shadeattle Ultra                      | 0-0 |        Total Goals    |0|
Oklahammer City Destruct       | 0-0 |        Total Goals    |0|

RULES

If you are interested in joining the Blockland Soccer League, it is mandatory that you read over the BSL guidelines before playing.

If you have any questions pertaining to the rules, please ask for clarification.

APPLICATION

If you don't know anyone but would still like to participate, we encourage you to join the Official BSL server to meet up with other interested players.

Team Captain Application -
  • In Game Name:
  • BLID:
  • Steam/Skype Name: (You must have a Steam or Skype account so the BSL managers may keep in touch with you)
  • BSL team you wish to claim ownership of: (Check the team list for available teams)
  • Teammates and their BLIDs: (You must have 4 teammates listed here and are allowed up to 5 subs)
  • You and your teammates' soccer experience: (This includes in game experience and any real life experiences)
  • Did you and your teammates read the entire topic thoroughly?:
  • Do you and your teammates understand the rules?:
  • Will you and your teammates be dedicated to the league and promise to show up to your games?:
  • What days and times can your team be available for your matches?: (Make sure to mention your timezone, give out days and times that best fits the availability of all of your team, no individual player schedules.)

Sub Application -
Sub Applications will open up when all Captain slots have been filled along with their choice of at least 4 players.

Referee Application - (Referees needed!)
If you are interested in becoming a BSL Referee, PM me a list of all your knowledge of soccer and everything you can bring to the table so we may consider you.

TEAM LIST

Blockston Renders
TEAM TAKEN

Player List

• Sgt.Hawkins BLID 16464 (Captain)
  • Faraday BLID 48284 (Goalie)
  • *Unknown* BLID 8915
  • Own BLID 40410
  • Sketcher BLID 11765

Sub List

• Moustache BLID 26811
  • Element BLID 36965
  • Painted BLID 150289
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Team Record
  • 0-0

Goals Scored
  • 0 Goals

Duptroit Limits
OPEN SLOTS

Player List

• *Open Slot* (Captain)
  • *Open Slot* (Goalie)
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Sub List

• *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Team Record
  • 0-0
Goals Scored
  • 0 Goals

Filladelphia FX
OPEN SLOTS

Player List

• *Open Slot* (Captain)
  • *Open Slot* (Goalie)
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Sub List

• *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Team Record
  • 0-0

Goals Scored
  • 0 Goals

Oklahammer City Destruct
OPEN SLOTS

Player List
  • *Open Slot* (Captain)
  • *Open Slot* (Goalie)
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Sub List

• *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Team Record
  • 0-0

Goals Scored
  • 0 Goals

Printsburgh Rays
OPEN SLOTS

Player List

• *Open Slot* (Captain)
  • *Open Slot* (Goalie)
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Sub List

• *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Team Record
  • 0-0

Goals Scored
  • 0 Goals

Shadeattle Ultra
OPEN SLOTS
Player List

• *Open Slot* (Captain)
  • *Open Slot* (Goalie)
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Sub List

• *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Team Record
  • 0-0

Goals Scored
  • 0 Goals

Spam Francisco LAG
TEAM TAKEN

Player List

• Cheesemaster55 BLID 13024 (Captain)
  • Tbone107 BLID 13776 (Goalie)
  • Kai Darrison BLID 51126
  • meatsale BLID 90220
  • Tumbleweed BLID 30828

Sub List

• _xFazzax_ BLID 45100
  • Digital Muze BLID 156047
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Team Record
  • 0-0

Goals Scored
  • 0 Goals

Wrenchington Parameters
OPEN SLOTS

Player List

• *Open Slot* (Captain)
  • *Open Slot* (Goalie)
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Sub List

• *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

Team Record
  • 0-0

Goals Scored
  • 0 Goals

MANAGERS & REFEREES

Official BSL Managers:
  • WALDO
  • Tbone107

Official BSL Referees:
  • WALDO
  • Tbone107
  • Kingston
  • Thorfin25
  • Ravencroft
  • *Open Slot*
  • *Open Slot*

MEDIA

Livestream
If you are interested in being apart of the live streaming team please PM me.

Livestream Positions
  • [Live streamer] *Open Slot*
  • [Interviewer] *Open Slot*
  • [Commentary Studio Cast] *Open Slots*

Image Highlights

Meeting Room                                                                                    BSL Stadium

Locker Room                                                                                      Post Game Interview Room

Lobby area                                                                                            Commentary Studio

BLACKLIST

If you join the league and continue to break rules, become troublesome, and or constantly affect the league negatively, you will find your name here.

Banned from the league:
  • ________
  • ________
  • ________

CREDITS

A special thanks to all that helped support the creation of the BSL.

• The Brighter Dark - Tree Foliage
  • Wrapperup - Exclusive Addons
  • Eagle517 - Exclusive Addons
  • WALDO - Sounds, Music, and Events
  • Tbone107 - Build, Decals, Prints, and Forum Topic
  • Cowboy6 and Mango - CBMHost

SPONSORS

Show the love!

If you wish to sponsor the BSL, PM the BSL managers and we will consider collaborating with your creativity.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 05:04:13 PM by WALDO »

wow, nice! best of luck to this

looks really good
wow, nice! best of luck to this
I really appreciate those comments! If you guys have any friends who would like to join this league, make sure to tell them! :)

very nice, looks really great

You might also need to add that during a penalty kick, players cannot also enter the semi-circle that still represents the needed distance, which I assume is 10 studs with relation to 10 yards.

I also thought that due to punishment with a redcard, the team CANNOT replace the players, or is this also just league rules?

Due to the way Blockland behaves, I also highly suggest the "8 seconds to charge" shootoff type of scenerio, which my recreation league enforces in tournament games.

I am also interested in becoming a referee. I am unsure if I am actually able to attend, because my computer situtation is still questionable (I don't have a computer that can play Blockland), but I can help in many other ways.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 08:53:57 PM by Swat 3 »

In Game Name: Sgt.Hawkins
BLID: 16464
Steam/Skype Name: Skype: sgt.hawkins4 Steam Sgt.Blawkins
BSL team you wish to claim ownership of: Blockston Renders
Teammates and their BLIDs: *Unknown* BLID: 8915, [L] BLID: 47636, Element BLID: 36965, Moustache BLID: 26811 Faraday BLID: 48284 (goalie)
You and your teammates' soccer experience: We are Argentina from Mr. LoLs World Cup (excluding Moustache)
Did you and your teammates read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes
Do you and your teammates understand the rules?: Yes
Will you and your teammates be dedicated to the tourney and promise to show up to your games?: Yes
What days and times are you and your teammates available for your matches?: Our team is available mostly from 4 to 6 sometimes 5, 7, or 8 on weekdays, on weekends we're available in winter anywhere after 5 usually and before 9 in summer basically open all the time, The majority of our team is CST
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:23:14 PM by waver908 »

If you're looking for a teammate, I might be willing to join your team. Here's my info:

In-Game Name: Faraday
BLID: 48284
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/farad314
Experience: Played as goalie and offensiveman in Mr. LoL's tournament for Brazil - scored some goals, blocked some shots, passed a lot.
When I'm available: All day on weekends, and anytime after 5:30pm CST Mon-Fri.

oh this looks fanastic, i'm rooting for spam francisco already. they're practically my home town and my favorite color.

i'd join but when it comes to soccer i am 110% clueless.

You might also need to add that during a penalty kick, players cannot also enter the semi-circle that still represents the needed distance, which I assume is 10 studs with relation to 10 yards.
During a penalty kick, it will only be the shooter and goalie inside the box, none of the other players can interfere until after the ball has been shot.

I also thought that due to punishment with a redcard, the team CANNOT replace the players, or is this also just league rules?
In this league a red card is directed at a player, not a team. Teams are allowed to substitute someone else in to replace the penalized player.

Due to the way Blockland behaves, I also highly suggest the "8 seconds to charge" shootoff type of scenerio, which my recreation league enforces in tournament games.
Shootouts are regulated by the whistle in this league, you shoot the ball directly after the whistle. If you take too long to shoot, you will be handed a yellow card for delaying the game.

I am also interested in becoming a referee. I am unsure if I am actually able to attend, because my computer situtation is still questionable (I don't have a computer that can play Blockland), but I can help in many other ways.
If you can come to games to ref, that would be much appreciated.

-snip-
Can you just list the days and times that all of you can usually make it? I don't want individual schedules. That's the only thing you need to change then I'll accept your app.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 12:53:49 AM by WALDO »

THOSE are forgetin puns

high fives all around

This looks awesome!
i love how clear the rules are too. might have to sign up as goalie for a team. Just wish i had contact with some members from Zimbabwe lol

Alright fixed the app. Also I can give you [L] and Elements at any time right?