Author Topic: Blockland Soccer League (Read the news!)  (Read 15672 times)

I would livestream this, but I've decided to stay away from stuff like this, sorry

I would livestream this, but I've decided to stay away from stuff like this, sorry

how come?
your livestreams were cool.

If the BRN dies (which may happen very soon if it keeps being inactive) I may step up to stream.

Add _xFazzax_ (ID: 45100) and Digital Muze (ID:156047)
They are both added to your team.

You did a great job live streaming the Blockland World Cup but if you don't want to live stream sporting events anymore, that's okay.

If the BRN dies (which may happen very soon if it keeps being inactive) I may step up to stream.
I'll have to see what you can do so I can consider you.

I really don't think you can keep 40+ players interested for that long :/

I really don't think you can keep 40+ players interested for that long :/

lock the topic, wait til june, get it started again. people will be interested lol

Summer is a nice time and all but a lot of people have sports and other stuff then too, like sport camps or just summer camps. It'd be smart to have to over winter break and extend it or start it before or just hold play-offs in winter break so everyone's there for them.

Summer is a nice time and all but a lot of people have sports and other stuff then too, like sport camps or just summer camps. It'd be smart to have to over winter break and extend it or start it before or just hold play-offs in winter break so everyone's there for them.

It has to be spring/summer, there's really no other way for something of this magnitude. Yeah he could start before winter break and have the playoffs during, but what about the four plus weeks of regular season play? Are those just rendered useless because no one was there for them or do they still count towards whether or not a team makes the playoffs?
I'd say best bet if you guys want it over winter break is to have a small tournament consisting of four teams and then do the full league over the spring/summer.

think I should come by the server sometime?

Lol okay well guys, it's not like there aren't sports during the rest of the year, and on top of that school itself along with homework. It's smarter to have it when it's summer, when the majority of the people are able to play and there is no school, right now we won't even reach the minimum amount of players (but yeah I like ravens idea).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 10:18:28 PM by Kill All »

BSL News Update

It is clear that Players are unable to join the league due to the time of year. Waldo and I have decided to remove the originally planned season, and just run a tournament over the winter break.

For this to occur we need at least 2 more teams to join. If we are unable to obtain at least 2 more teams by next week we will lock the topic and launch it again over the summer of 2015.

BSL News Update

It is clear that Players are unable to join the league due to the time of year. Waldo and I have decided to remove the originally planned season, and just run a tournament over the winter break.

For this to occur we need at least 2 more teams to join. If we are unable to obtain at least 2 more teams by next week we will lock the topic and launch it again over the summer of 2015.
Will you guys still attempt a season over the summer?

Will you guys still attempt a season over the summer?

yessiree bob