Author Topic: itt: everyone acts like life is a game  (Read 3339 times)

you shouldn't have picked the nerd race
you can just use the "snake suppliments" cheat and go down to any Frat Party

they need to fix the bug where the water texture sometimes appears on roads

i equipped a trilby and got +3 atheism

they need to fix the bug where the water texture sometimes appears on roads
its a glitch with the display engine and there really isnt anything they can do about it.

halloween update is out, 25% higher chance of diabetes.

I think the weather system is bugged, it always rains!

I think the weather system is bugged, it always rains!
are you in the southern california part of the map?

*sigh* nobody likes theory, which is why life is a game.

Is there a way to turn off the annoying government prank calls Add-On?  My phone keeps blowing up but I don't want to hammer it.

apparently an in-game event happened to me which downgraded my autism level from none to asperger's around 10 years ago

i'm trying all that i can to upgrade it back to none

I heard that if you do the love minigame without at least Level 2 snake Armor, your female partner will attempt to perform the Summon Child (rank 3) spell. The spell, if succesful, ruins both of your lives.

I heard that if you have unprotected love, your female partner will attempt to perform the Summon Child (rank 3) spell. The spell, if succesful, ruins both of your lives.
If you unlock the Abortion (tier 5) item then you can save your lives from being ruined

If you unlock the Abortion (tier 5) item then you can save your lives from being ruined
There is a trick to do this cheaper though.

Just get five or so players from the mexico area, equip them with Baseball Bats (Tier 1, not much money spent.) and tell them to attack your girlfriend's belly.

There is a trick to do this cheaper though.

Just get five or so players from the mexico area, equip them with Baseball Bats (Tier 1, not much money spent.) and tell them to attack your girlfriend's belly.
But that can give you three stars instantly

i hated the update where the prices of hearts were higher for lvl 100 and below