Author Topic: BOBA'S HALLOWEEN MUSIC PACK 2014!  (Read 3414 times)

What's up people? It's me, BobaFettFive here with some brand new loops that I turned into a Halloween pack! For Halloween! Ha! But anyways, this pack doesn't necessarily contain Halloween themed music loops (most of them are), just some random song loops that I pieced together in Audacity. I would have posted this on my other music topic (You can check that out here! http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=259682.0), but the topic was too old, so I created a new topic instead!

So without further adue, I present to you the music!

Music

Fancy - Iggy Azalea
Go!!! - Flow
Handy - "Weird Al" Yankovic
Hip To Be Square - Huey Lewis and the News
Get Out of My Swamp - Some remix by Skrillex
Space Dispute - Another YouTube video
Lame Claim to Fame - "Weird Al" Yankovic
The Ghost is Here - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
Terror Time Again - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Time Warp - The Rocky Horror Picture Show

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m2c6ej358qymqoz/AAAgTuQpFpmRxLHpznX1qAawa?dl=0

And that's not all to come! I am always making new music loops either for packs or to just release separately. So stay updated  on this topic for more loops to be added in the future! Feel free to tell me what other loops I could do, or what I could do to improve them. Thanks, and Happy Halloween!

None of these songs are halloween themed, appart from thriller and the scooby doo songs.

None of these songs are halloween themed, appart from thriller and the scooby doo songs.

this pack doesn't necessarily contain Halloween themed music loops (most of them are), just some random song loops that I pieced together in Audacity.

Superstition and Time Warp are also both Halloween Songs, though judging by your comment, I can assume that you've never heard those songs before...

Superstition and Time Warp are also both Halloween Songs, though judging by your comment, I can assume that you've never heard those songs before...

How could Iggy Azalea - Fancy be a halloween song, i heard this song before :P

I did hear some of these but not all of them.

What I meant was that you have probably never heard Superstition or Time Warp
And I don't know a single person who hasn't heard Fancy before.

quit being so loving judgmental on everything, he didn't make the music pack directly for you, and it doesn't have to be exactly halloween themed, just like making cookies on christmas, the cookies don't have to be christmas-themed.