Author Topic: Tezuni's Admins are up to it again.  (Read 7129 times)

Why did you say you were unbanned. I would've kept my mouth shut.

if you haven't already been diagnosed with chronic butthurt disorder, i'd be loving amazed. from what i've seen, at least, you have been a habitual problem user and are toxic in-game and off. i'll try to be as unbiased as possible (as i'm one of the super admins), but to me, it was deserved. the stuff rockets stop here.

/nosupport
What
You're a super? What's your in game name

As far as I know, people who bitch and complain about Tezuni's servers are usually the ones who got banned from them, or only visited while none were around.

He administrates fine, if anything it's the people that are lousy players.

What
You're a super? What's your in game name
he's paradigm

Actually there must be a reason you were banned. The list for Tezuni bans was cleared by an SA. So they're re-banning players who have been already permanantly banned.

Alot of my friends told me that tezuni's mods ban left and right for no reason.

It is probobly the case.

ok?
i have bad reputation so what
doesn't mean i cant have opinions
stop derailing this stuff towards me
I'm some days old but this is still relevant.

Actually there must be a reason you were banned. The list for Tezuni bans was cleared by an SA. So they're re-banning players who have been already permanantly banned.
That happened some time ago though.

To the people doing no support, i dont get it
the admin clearly said "if you dont know who unbanned it was an accident then". really?
what the hell its not like they exchange insurance information before the ban how is he supposed to know?
also i was there watching this go down

Better late than never, haven't been in this board much.

IMO I have the most expansive staff system in blockland, arranged in a hierarchy that maintains order pretty well.

This is true. Over the years, there have been numerous uncountable complaints that Tezuni's servers are understaffed. After adopting a "corporate ladder" system, the administration has undergone drastic changes over the past year and advancement to the next level requires time, maturity, and proving oneself to be worthy of promotion. Several staff members had to be demoted or removed entirely, and several more have ascended to some sort of authority. The moderators are primarily in charge of player management such as freekills and resolving disputes, but admins can and will step in during an absence of moderators, resorting to heavier discipline, or for larger technical problems such as build/event defects.

Outpact is a problem user who is frequently removed. Although I have been unable to use Blockland much this month, I know for a fact that he is known to join the server just to cause problems. The ban list is occasionally reset in order to start over with a clean slate, but the blacklisted "tourists" who just join to gawk and flaunt their superiority (whether past offense or not) don't even need an explanation to be kicked out.

Make sure you get me as well.

every dramas are backfiring nowadays
well it's not that b-

from what i can see
oh

well it's not that b-
snipped
from what i can see
oh
That...was beautiful.