Author Topic: Tezuni's Admins are up to it again.  (Read 7292 times)

Honestly, any person that makes drama about the server usually has a major thread backfire. It's pretty much at a point where when anyone tries to start an argument with one of the admins on the server I just say "Go start a drama thread and have everyone laugh at you." Then they usually do and I'm usually the last person to read it and post on it so I end up bumping it and everyone get's pissed at me.

/nosupport <3

ok?
i have bad reputation so what
doesn't mean i cant have opinions
stop derailing this stuff towards me

Keep using that excuse, eventually it'll be so overused so that some idiot may start a drama and get you so star fish ravaged that you'll get banned again.

Gee, it's like history repeats itself or somethin...

Man, Tezuni's servers sure have a very corrupt system.

Man, Tezuni's servers sure have a very corrupt system.
I'd like you to elaborate.  IMO I have the most expansive staff system in blockland, arranged in a hierarchy that maintains order pretty well.  Otherwise I will just dismiss you as having an unfounded opinion based on a sorry excuse for a drama.

that maintains order pretty well.
I still doubt this
Have you seen your admins when I go on?

I'd like you to elaborate.  IMO I have the most expansive staff system in blockland, arranged in a hierarchy that maintains order pretty well. 
they don't maintain order at all. half your admins can't even agree on what the server rules are, and ban people for whatever reason they want. half the time, there aren't even any admins online on your server at all, in the worst possible times (like in the incident i PM'd you about last week).

I'd like you to elaborate.  IMO I have the most expansive staff system in blockland, arranged in a hierarchy that maintains order pretty well.  Otherwise I will just dismiss you as having an unfounded opinion based on a sorry excuse for a drama.
This

Tez is my master
I am his slave
He beats me faster
when I misbehave

they don't maintain order at all. half your admins can't even agree on what the server rules are, and ban people for whatever reason they want. half the time, there aren't even any admins online on your server at all, in the worst possible times (like in the incident i PM'd you about last week).
players go to regs or mods for clarification in rules, they go to admins, admins come to the supers; naturally there will be some misinformation or misunderstanding that occurs in exchanges
however other than this we do a good job of administrating the server given the game types and number of players

also not having admins on 24/7 is something that cannot be helped; in order to saturate the server with admins 24/7 we would need more of them, and more admins means a higher chance of someone abusing their power
We have a good enough selection of admins as it is and will only add them if needed or we just find someone fit for the job

As far as I know, people who bitch and complain about Tezuni's servers are usually the ones who got banned from them, or only visited while none were around.

He administrates fine, if anything it's the people that are lousy players.

I'd like you to elaborate. 
90% sure that was sarcasm.
that maintains order pretty well.
Do you even read your server log?

noedit: You have very many Badmins, I've seen countless tyranny's against innocent players, there's no doubt you have a flaw in a small portion of your administration, but I agree that this drama is pointless.

oh my god the tags in chat are so loving stupid

oh my god the tags in chat are so loving stupid
Hey look more proof of admins being annoying

Maybe I should do a month long documentary of tez's server

Maybe I should do a month long documentary of tez's server
Add up all of the 50 dramas into one mega-drama

if you haven't already been diagnosed with chronic butthurt disorder, i'd be loving amazed. from what i've seen, at least, you have been a habitual problem user and are toxic in-game and off. i'll try to be as unbiased as possible (as i'm one of the super admins), but to me, it was deserved. the stuff rockets stop here.

/nosupport