jtchoi2003 - Unneeded use of emoji and unnecessary topics. (Prepare for cookies)

Author Topic: jtchoi2003 - Unneeded use of emoji and unnecessary topics. (Prepare for cookies)  (Read 3721 times)

The best way to deal with new or young users is to not attack them in the drama board. Send them a PM explaining how things work here, what to do, and what not to do.
This is not the way to leave first impressions on new users. If they get banned from the forums within their first few weeks on here chances are they won't come back.
*cough cough*

The best way to deal with new or young users is to not attack them in the drama board. Send them a PM explaining how things work here, what to do, and what not to do.
This is not the way to leave first impressions on new users. If they get banned from the forums within their first few weeks on here chances are they won't come back.
*cough cough*
Dude isn't 'new'. He's been registered since July, and his first post was in October.

Dude isn't 'new'. He's been registered since July, and his first post was in November.
Noedit

*cough cough*
Jasa, while I respect the way you posted this, I don't think majority of us are going to start doing this, because first I don't think he would read the PMs, and second he is just going to respond with something like

kk i didnt know ok but here hav a cookie  :cookie: whatch out hes gona get it -----> :cookieMonster:

That's the sad part, there's not much reason with people when they act like this.

Dude isn't 'new'. He's been registered since July, and his first post was in October.
Compared to the 5 years I've been in this community, 4 months is still new to me.
Jasa, while I respect the way you posted this, I don't think majority of us are going to start doing this, because first I don't think he would read the PMs, and second he is just going to respond with something like

That's the sad part, there's not much reason with people when they act like this.
It's worth try at least.

What we have here is a new user interested in Blockland and interested in add-on making. In the future I hope I can see his interests grow as he releases his first add-on or hosts his own server.
But all you people want to see is him banned. For what?
Only 4 of his posts actually have emoji spam and he has since then stopped. He's not trolling or mass-spamming, he's just causing a minor annoyance among you oldcigarettes.

wow you really showed him  :cookieMonster:

If you go to page 4 of his posts, he's been posting here since September.
Compared to the 5 years I've been in this community, 4 months is still new to me.It's worth try at least.

What we have here is a new user interested in Blockland and interested in add-on making. In the future I hope I can see his interests grow as he releases his first add-on or hosts his own server.
But all you people want to see is him banned. For what?
Only 4 of his posts actually have emoji spam and he has since then stopped. He's not trolling or mass-spamming, he's just causing a minor annoyance among you oldcigarettes.
I'd actually prefer he weren't banned, and that he improves.

Might be a 20 year old troll.
/support

emoji is specifically the name of the app, emoji does not actually mean any "emoticon" fcking dammit