Author Topic: rip  (Read 1620 times)

do canadians even know what a gun is

alright lemme give context :

on the tonight show with jimmy fallon they had mitt romney they called in some band and they sung gangnam style (terribly) to boost his campaign efforts, which generally everyone laughed at and someone made a video about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVoD2J4WcLk

its basically somewhat of a fad, but its funny because it can literally apply to anything
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:28:54 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

I dont even understand the joke here

rockinboy just told me to record something for him, so I did and then he made this.

explaining a joke doesn't make it funny

explaining a joke doesn't make it funny
your only saying that because its me and not creative name doing it

seriously

seriously
what the forget are you talking about

"We took to buy the gun?"

seriously
its an inside joke

as in

dont post it outside

???

pyro purchases a gun in 2014 and proceeds to shoot himself in the foot 17 times

"We took to buy the gun?"
I was in a hurry and had to go eat and the mic was being very quiet for some reason

nal, you crunky ass mothaforgeta, if i had a nickel for every time you made a god damn inside joke thread i'd buy a timeshare.

always pickin on people

I was in a hurry and had to go eat and the mic was being very quiet for some reason
honestly why do you even hang out with pyro, he would make tons of jokes about you and has contributed a lot of things to the flatflyer chronicles

honestly why do you even hang out with pyro, he would make tons of jokes about you and has contributed a lot of things to the flatflyer chronicles
Not from what I've seen.
He atleast manages to act like a decent human being still even if he did any of that.