Author Topic: Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Megathread: Rebirth coming to N3DS and Wii U!  (Read 128268 times)

is the cursed eye even good for anything combo-wise?
spectacular on polyphemus since you can eliminate the damage delay

is the cursed eye even good for anything combo-wise?

I had it with Inner Eye the other day and it did a sort of shotgun thing that was nice

I almost beat ultra greed with azazel (moms knife and the nail) but you have a second to destroy 10 coins and the key forgeters make me want to cut my richard off

I almost beat ultra greed with azazel (moms knife and the nail) but you have a second to destroy 10 coins and the key forgeters make me want to cut my richard off

Yeah, there's a bug with Ultra Greed that raised the health of all his coins to 100 from ~30, among other things, that'll be fixed next patch

Yeah, there's a bug with Ultra Greed that raised the health of all his coins to 100 from ~30, among other things, that'll be fixed next patch
does that mean they are used instantly?

does that mean they are used instantly?

It just means they're borderline impossible to destroy before they do

Finding blood rights in The Guardian was a godsend holy stuff

I knew something happened when my 100% achievement progress went to 93%...

open in new tab for full story

I love watching that kind of stuff unfold

its gonna take so long to fill the greed machine

I was already doing occasional Greed Mode runs just to get the 999 achievement so it's looking good for me

Nothing like a good ARG, shame I missed it

Just got my first hush kill. It's a shame I had to get the ending and stop the run because I was ready to go fight mega satan too :(