Author Topic: Leet World: 5 Years Later (FAQ video now available)  (Read 1141 times)

After the Counter Strike: Source machinima 'Leet World' ended back in 2009, Smooth Few Films has since mentioned that they most likely won't be using Counter Strike: Global Offensive to make any new video on account of it being a new engine and having to figure out how things would work out

They also mentioned that they do and they don't miss working on the Leet World due to it's "tedium" and Web Zeroes because of it being a "daily grind", while the fate of Web Zeroes is unknown (assumed to be over with, but who knows?), Smooth Few Films has returned, 5 years later (not counting the blog posts they made since then) to announce the return of...

LEET WOOOORLD, YEAH!
(coming 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikaWqMaU5tE
Season 3 FAQ

LEET WORLD!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 08:52:28 PM by Masterlegodude »

OH forget
OH forget
OH forget, SON
HELL YEAH, BO

That is so relevant to me.
So aww yiss.

I haven't seen this before but just by seeing the name I kinda want to see it now knowing its a deus ex machina

I hate to be that guy but what is leet world?

I hate to be that guy but what is leet world?

the Counter Strike: Source machinima 'Leet World' ended back in 2009,

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:11:15 PM by Filipe »

I see..
As said before, it's a machinima series made in Counter Strike: Source, but the story of it is that the Terrorists and Counter Terrorists are on a TV show in which they compete in various challenges, like taking out the other team, disarming a bomb, y'know, Counter Strike things

During a challenge, you can die and end up in a 'Death Room' that's just a long gray hallway that extends into darkness and has a TV you can use to spectate the match while you're dead, you'll come back to life once the challenge is over

The creators, Smooth Few Films has said that one of their main inspirations for the series was Rooster Teeth's 'Red vs. Blue' Halo series

And much like Red vs. Blue, Leet World's quality has improved as the show went on, it might start out a bit slow, but it's definitely worth watching

An FAQ video was just put up today, check it out in the OP!

is it normal to not pronounce it fack
I usually say F-A-Q unless i'm talking about GameFAQs