Ravencroft(2229) - Abuse of admin

Author Topic: Ravencroft(2229) - Abuse of admin  (Read 7117 times)

Pics: http://imgur.com/dzDkBKi,9oaCtkg,ADag8ap#0

Seriously Raven?

This isn't the first time either. One user told me that Raven fetched him outside of the map to win as well, further more me and several others have witnessed individuals using some sort of speed glitch or file that allows your client to move about 2x normal speed. I'm not sure how they did it. All I know is that when a non admin user was doing it Raven told him to stop, but as soon as one of his regular players who seems to also be his friend started doing it he protected him.

Also, Raven can't handle server suggestions at all.

Thank you for communicating absolutely nothing.

I'm confused

what did he do?

what is the screenshot even for

I'm confused

what did he do?
muted someone because this person communicated his strategy for killing people, the last screenshot is the only useful one tbh

muted someone because this person communicated his strategy for killing people, the last screenshot is the only useful one tbh
oh i'm an idiot

I didn't see there were more than one screenshots, lol

oh there are 3 screenshots didnt see that

Sorry, I guess muting someone for making up excuses and complaining every five seconds is abusive now.

kirdbiller is Betelgeuse, he baited snow into making this drama by coming up with false acts of abuse.

Oh yeah, Snow White has been banned twice and muted at least five times on my server over the past few weeks.

Adding onto that, I spied both Paper and xdere and saw no such "sprint thing." I don't even think there's a working speedhack out there.

Raven, two dramas in one day. When I see your name in this section I can't help but laugh, because you're an amazing admin.

/No support at all.

Snow White's drama's are about as stuffty her story.

nice job cuttin out half of the text, especially the part how they were around 20 minutes apart

nice job cuttin out half of the text, especially the part how they were around 20 minutes apart
being annoying over a long course of time is still being annoying

none of the messages were cut out, and there was no 20 min span. it was literally a 5 min complainfest.
why are you trying to defend a drama that has already backfired on you?

Adding onto that, I spied both Paper and xdere and saw no such "sprint thing." I don't even think there's a working speedhack out there.

you realize that when you spy on someone it shows up in your corner so of course they wont do it when you are spying. furthermore ive seen it at least 5 different times which is why i have the latency thing up, to check if its happening because of lag, which it isnt.