Author Topic: Bronson Conroy Redux - So bad, it's still bad  (Read 5091 times)

You are Bronson Conroy, and you're, well...

here.

What do you do?

ok ok I know what you guys are thinking, trust me on this one, it's not going to die off. Not immediately, anyway.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:51:32 PM by Mr. Jelly »

your name is changed to Butt forgetle and you decide to forget a butt

I feel Jackson McTinglerichards would work better for you.

You are hereby Jackson McTinglerichards, or as everyone calls you.. The Jacky the Butt forgetler.

You are hereby Jackson McTinglerichards, or as everyone calls you.. The Jacky the Butt forgetler.

I like where this story is going.

Right, 4 posts in and I already feel like hanging myself

Well, this was a waste of time

To be fair, it's kind of like you went to an Amish tailor expecting a leather jacket.

Or it's kind of like you went to the BLF and expected people to take you seriously.

Roll with the punches or walk away from the fight.

To be fair, it's kind of like you went to an Amish tailor expecting a leather jacket.

Or it's kind of like you went to the BLF and expected people to take you seriously.

Roll with the punches or walk away from the fight.

I have absolutely nothing to work with because you loving smegheads are acting like a bunch of mentally disabled wombats

I'm not asking to be taken seriously, I just want something other than "hurr hurr hurr fuk teh butt hehehehe richardjiuzz hurr durr hurr"

this isn't going to an Amish tailor expecting a leather jacket, this is going to the Amish tailor expecting a wool jacket and then the tailor drops his pants and takes a stuff on his counter while telling Holocaust jokes

there's only so many times you can listen to the same drivel and roll your eyes and go "Try again, smartass" before it wears thin

Maybe changes his name then we can continue.

Maybe changes his name then we can continue.

Except this is an existing character from an adventure from a couple of years ago, that name isn't changing

This character is Bronson Conroy, obviously, yet has no gender. Bronson has no defining characteristics, yet Bronson basks in it's simplicity, and infinite potential.

Bronson is thinking of things to do.

Bronson is content, and ready for action.

Bronson goes looking for any signs of civilization, probably.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 04:14:05 PM by Zack »