stuff that really loving ticks you off. V42069

Author Topic: stuff that really loving ticks you off. V42069  (Read 10940 times)

My bae furdle is a handsome and swell guy >:C

you're both some of the worst people i've had the misfortune to be aware of

the word bae
five nights at freddy's
brazilians
the big bang theory

five nights at freddy's

but it's le spook! I heard peweiepie say it himself!!!!!!

When someone promises me a ride to somewhere and he doesn't show up, and his phone is dead, and none of his friends know where he is. forget that flake.

Also, drivers not using their blinkers properly.

7. tenshi scares the forget out of me, I'm now wearing a condom and a football cup when I go to sleep, Feeling like he'll crawl threw my window or something when I least suspect it.
say his name 3 times into a dark mirror and he will appear with a nice candle lit dinner and some fancy champagne, oh and with a box of rubbers for later.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:53:16 AM by Smooth »

but it's le spook! I heard peweiepie say it himself!!!!!!

The game's stuff, 0/10 not real spook.

youtube bait horror games
youtube bait randum bullstuff games
youtube "clubs" (ex: bros, procrastinators etc)
youtube google plus integration that keeps emailing me because i posted something funny three months ago and im still getting replies and likes on it

My flatmates who can't wash up their own dishes, and constantly leave them out dirty on ALL the sides.
So, there's never space to actually prepare your own food.
There's also no space to even wash up your own plates and things, because there is no where to put them down when they're clean, so you end up washing and drying every single thing one at a time.

And then they all leave half-eaten food out in the kitchen, and then leave the kitchen lights on and open the windows.
And all the flies come in and our kitchen is just covered in them.
And should I find this, other than turning the light off, I can't do anything, because I'm the shortest person, and everyone has opened the windows out to the extent that I can't reach them without nearly falling out of the window itself.

I really hate living with people I can't trust to keep clean.

When someone promises me a ride to somewhere and he doesn't show up, and his phone is dead, and none of his friends know where he is. forget that flake.

Also, drivers not using their blinkers properly.
i'll give you a ride ;)

I hate driving

the word bae
five nights at freddy's
brazilians
the big bang theory

good list

there's still good brazilians like khan

Update: they're selling this loving veggie stuff everywhere god loving damnit

Censored hentai
It sucks that there's never an uncensored version that they could release everywhere else.

Something that is just a little out of tune or a little too large or a little off-center
Getting buried under about five assignments and a full paper
Getting literally buried under schoolwork

the word bae
over attached vegans
"gluten free" people who can not shut up
posts like "ogm le fune maymay EXX DEE"
the word 'based'
trolls that deliberately try their hardest to be an unhelpful starfish
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 04:28:36 PM by ghost_man »