Author Topic: Player-Sized Bedroom  (Read 9177 times)

A player-sized Bedroom I made

As viewed from the shelf:

As viewed from the bed:

Compared to player (inside):

Compared to player (outside):

Download

So tell me what you guys think
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:59:22 PM by Menderman »

It could use some polishing up. It's pgood but it looks a bit spammy.

I was expecting a lot less, but that's actually pretty good :p

Nice, I made one of these a while ago.

it's a little bit disproportionate, but the interior is pretty good. however, the outside needs a lot of work. instead of using the brick addon for the exterior, just use normal 1x2s. it won't have the white but it will look better compared to what you have now

The bed's frame goes through the mattress it's quite amazing!
I would recommend making the bottom 4x8 brown, then on the top use 4 1x6s on top to match the way the bed is striped. Then simply for the frame's place a 1x4 plate on the front part and a 1x4 brick on the back, then just stick some ramps on them (well iunno actually i forget if either it'll look too odd or it won't be faithful)
As Train said the exterior would look better with normal 1x2s. Brickwork is normally layered like this:

It is interlaced and it is so on the actual bedroom as well. It kinda looks odd how its just stacked on together, and you can tell in the middle of the front of the building that it looks really odd.

Those are more building concerns than keeping it true to the actual bedroom. If I were to compare it to the actual map, the bedroom and that part of the building itself isn't aligned with the other part, window sticks out instead if concaves, there are floor borders made of wood, the floor is a different color carpet, there are beams on the ceiling, and that the roof on the other part is a bit flatter. If you're going for a more faithful build than a personal interpretation I would change these, however I always enjoy people's interpretations of the bedroom.

I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet, but, what more you could add is that underground part like way below the bedroom. I always liked going down there ^_^

Ooo! That's nice work you were make. But i guess, the stripes between bricks don't look like original brick wall that similar to bedroom's walls.

Ooh! Can you post a download link?

Ooh! Can you post a download link?
If I can find all the add-ons used in this, yes

It's gonna be hard to fit in the basement.

now build that in the bedroom static shape WITH Demian's bedroom skybox...

do it now.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:04:23 PM by Menderman »

-Instead of edit I did quote silly me-
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:02:35 PM by Menderman »