Author Topic: YES I GOT LOLLIPOP  (Read 1278 times)

Lollipops gay you say?

Very.

their whole gimmick is names of confectionaries in alphabetical order. are you saying they should forego the gimmick they've been sticking to since the birth of android os?
Yeah, because it sounds stupid.

their whole gimmick is names of confectionaries in alphabetical order. are you saying they should forego the gimmick they've been sticking to since the birth of android os?
they basically do candy names
KitKat was supposed to be KeyLimePie tho

maybe you sound stupid  :panda:
Wooooooow Nonnel, I can't believe you'd go there. :C

KitKat was supposed to be KeyLimePie tho
i like kitkats better  :cookieMonster:

how did you get this though? and is it really that much better than kitkat?

and does anyone know what devices are supported?

Ooh, wonder if my Moto G 4G will be getting the expected upgrade to 5.0 soon then

Ooh, wonder if my Moto G 4G will be getting the expected upgrade to 5.0 soon then
ofc

what about the lg g3? ;_;

Could Google pick less gay names for their os?

can teenagers stop calling everything gay?

anyways yea, it's pretty good, i hav really nice battery life. as expected though, camera doesn't work, i need to DL a third-party camera from the playstore, and i don't think data works right now but idk i haven't got any all day

other than that it's good, and i'm waiting for fml to add the new builds

can teenagers stop calling everything gay?

anyways yea, it's pretty good, i hav really nice battery life. as expected though, camera doesn't work, i need to DL a third-party camera from the playstore, and i don't think data works right now but idk i haven't got any all day

other than that it's good, and i'm waiting for fml to add the new builds
I don't call everything gay. I was using gay in the "fabulous" stereotypical sense, the same idea behind naming a piece of software "lollipop".

you're getting unnecessarily worked-up over the ministry of silly names, oasis

I've been wondering when my moto g will get it too.

It's been confirmed that it'll get it by Motorola; the question is when.

Also I'm worried about how it will perform on the low end specs of the moto g, what with all the animations and crap.

I've been wondering when my moto g will get it too.

It's been confirmed that it'll get it by Motorola; the question is when.

Also I'm worried about how it will perform on the low end specs of the moto g, what with all the animations and crap.
its perfect on a n7 2012
like, better then kitkat. The update is disappointing imo, there could have been much more to it

its perfect on a n7 2012
like, better then kitkat. The update is disappointing imo, there could have been much more to it
If it's better than Kit Kat, then I shouldn't have any problems. Cool.

I'm excited mainly for the graphical overhaul.