Poll

.

11: Weapon Of Mass Destruction
34 (20.9%)
10: The Biggest Baddest Bitch
3 (1.8%)
9:Macho-Man
4 (2.5%)
8:Power Puncher
12 (7.4%)
7: Athletic
20 (12.3%)
6: Mediocre
16 (9.8%)
5:Average
26 (16%)
4: Lil' Potato
16 (9.8%)
3: Fatass
7 (4.3%)
2:Weakling
17 (10.4%)
1:Baby Bitch
6 (3.7%)
0: WTF?
2 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 163

Author Topic: How strong are you?  (Read 4228 times)

I can carry groceries, too.
well I better watch the forget out

Mediocre. Used to be a cunt and fight a bunch, mostly losing in truth, but only stopped after punching some kid in the back of the head in 4th grade and basically said "forget that" and stopped. Everything went downhill from there.



Poll does not have a "weenie" option, this survey is a sham

I wrestle for the NCAA. I'm a pusillanimous individual.

When I get very angry, I become a WMD

I can carry 50lb bags of dog food with no problem at all. Considering that I only weigh 2.6 times that, it's probably better than making that claim as a 200lb person.

I stepped on a Lego and only cried for half an hour



im actually a mech suit, welcom to the gun show baby B)

I would say 8, I'm not athletic but I got strength that runs in the family, both my dad and grandfather are very strong but they're not athletic at all


-10
im so weak other people become stronger in my presence

-10
im so weak other people become stronger in my presence
your a personal trainer???

Ill have you know... my fingers are strong. I work them out regularly on my keyboard.