Post your earworm

Author Topic: Post your earworm  (Read 4953 times)

Wolfgun - Summer & Spring
Aww yeah, Wolfgun. I've listened to Lights like a bazillion times this past week. <3

Saw it in recommended videos, clicked on it, and now It wont leave my head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EeAPTPbkPI

Aww yeah, Wolfgun. I've listened to Lights like a bazillion times this past week. <3
The album or the track of the same name? 'Cause Lights was a great album and Lights was a great track but I loving love Dawn.

I had something of a reverse earworm in that I had to make it
https://soundcloud.com/katadeus/everybody-roll-the-chameleon
I couldn't stop hearing these songs together lol

SO IS ROYKSOPP OP I LOVE YOU.

I feel like everyone has heard of it but hasn't at the same time

it's so good

I feel like everyone has heard of it but hasn't at the same time

it's so good

yeahman. i'm really debating on ordering the new LP when it does come out.

the problems of being a poor college kid.

The album or the track of the same name? 'Cause Lights was a great album and Lights was a great track but I loving love Dawn.
I suppose both. :p
I'd have to say Lights is my favorite track off the album though. I've only just discovered him and haven't really branched out into his other releases yet, but I bought the full album the moment I first heard it. The lead-in at the end of Firmament, the lyrics, the delivery of the vocals... I just love it, even if it is a tad repetitive.

I love Dawn too, but it didn't have the same impact on me as Lights. Personal preference I guess. ;)

I suppose both. :p
I'd have to say Lights is my favorite track off the album though. I've only just discovered him and haven't really branched out into his other releases yet, but I bought the full album the moment I first heard it. The lead-in at the end of Firmament, the lyrics, the delivery of the vocals... I just love it, even if it is a tad repetitive.

I love Dawn too, but it didn't have the same impact on me as Lights. Personal preference I guess. ;)
If you've only just started to listen to him I suggest your next album purchase to be Projections. But yea, Wolfgun's amazing at lyrics, and all his songs have an amazing texture and feel to them. You should listen to his other work, there isnt a bad song he's made (in my opinion).

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:51:41 PM by maplelink64 »

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:58:53 PM by blØckster »