Author Topic: Block Wars - No Hope  (Read 133203 times)

So you wanna help with the film?

Well there's a number of things that you can do for us, find the skill below which pertains to you!

Building
The movie Star Wars has many complicated sets which we can't possibly build ourselves! That's why we need some of the weight lifted, and some other people to submit their blocky renditions of the sets from the movie. Just build something that's in Star Wars Episode IV past the point we are in the released trailer, then send it to me in a PM, and I'll check it out.

Scripting
Currently we need some vehicles from the movie to be scripted. Some of them have to be able to fire lasers styled much like the ones in the released trailer. Just PM me letting me know your skills, and we'll go from there.

Voice Acting
All of the vocal parts in Star Wars Episode IV are currently available except for the characters which appeared in the released trailer, and Luke Skywalker.

Physical Acting
In case you don't know, physical acting is the acting done in-game. To fit this description, you basically need to not be handicapped, and be available for a decent amount of time during the week. If you're interested in filling this role, just PM me with one of your messaging addresses. If you don't own one, then don't bother. We currently accept MSN, AIM, Yahoo, and Steam.

Special Effects
We need someone talented in special effects to do neat things for us like explosions. If you think you fit this description, then PM me with an example of what you can do.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:55:15 PM by WRB852 »

Well I can do just about anything that you would need with events...

I wish I could do acting but I never have time to play blockland. >_<

Well I can do just about anything that you would need with events...
Well I'm pretty skilled with events, but thanks for the offer. :D

Well I'm pretty skilled with events, but thanks for the offer. :D
I can help with special effects?

I can help with special effects?
Well what kind of special effects? The kind I mean would be the effects created in a program like Adobe After Effects. :P

Well what kind of special effects? The kind I mean would be the effects created in a program like Adobe After Effects. :P
odamn.  Um ok.  Well...  um... well...  um...  I'll get back to you on that...  :(

cant wait.

are you going to release the weapons and helmets used in the movie after its released?

i might be able to write some of this. Who is writeing now? i would ned to talk with them too.
do the writers need to write the events (like the things happening)  like on a telaplay?

We just have a script, and go off of that while using the movie as reference.

Im back playing Blockland again so if you ever need an R2D2 Im here :D

i might be able to write some of this. Who is writeing now? i would ned to talk with them too.
do the writers need to write the events (like the things happening)  like on a telaplay?

I have with me both the original screenplay as well as the film while writing. But even still, gags and jokes are being came up with so much on set that the script is rarely the same as we wrote it in the end.

But feel free to write up gags, we're always looking for more jokes.

I am available almost every day of the week, incase you need another physical actor...

My steam name is the same as my username here.