Author Topic: What's being developed for blockland as we speak?  (Read 1939 times)

I'm curious. What's the plan for blockland development right now? Are there any plans to add new features? I want to know. :)

The progress is forget it.

yeah sadly badspot said forget it but rotondo said they are "working" on the hat update

If I'm still alive in the next 4 years and manage to finish college, I'm going to actively make so much stuff for this game. :)

Networking fixes and apparently hats. The progress is not stopped, according to Rotondo.

Well we should stop relying on Badspot and Rotondo only and we should make our own new content to add some excitment around here, like some new gamemodes or add-ons that can get people excited for it's release, after all this game is community powered.

If I'm still alive in the next 4 years and manage to finish college, I'm going to actively make so much stuff for this game. :)
That's good to hear!

I honestly think that Badspot doesn't care about the game anymore. Rotondo might be contributing but if he is then it's taking a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooong time to get the hat update.

I hope it's worth the wait :(.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 01:24:21 PM by Naked Human »

I honestly think that Badspot doesn't care about the game anymore. Rotondo might be contributing but if he is than it's taking a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooong time to get the hat update.

I hope it's worth the wait :(.
Badspot has had to put up with endless stuff. I honestly wouldn't blame him if he doesn't want to update the game anymore, but I still hope he does.

everyone just needs to stop complaining because they dont get updates as frequently as they want, implying badspot "doesnt care about the game anymore" or "blockland is dying"
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:09:49 PM by MYST »

regardless of w/e progress or lack thereof on the developers' side, the community has been and always will be the primary source of content for the game

i'd gladly challenge anyone to try and refute that, without the modding community, the game would have even lasted past v0002.

Blockland has finished development. The only updates will probably be bug fixes.
A game can't just keep developing, regardless of the fact that there isn't a second game being produced.
Plus, the community is pretty much releasing so much that its imploding with development.

The only updates will probably be bug fixes.
phtt even badspot is too much of a lazy ass to fix the plenty of bugs in the game

phtt even badspot is too much of a lazy ass to fix the plenty of bugs in the game
ex: vehicle physics. (Or it might just be unfixable due to torquescript idk.)

ex: vehicle physics. (Or it might just be unfixable due to torquescript idk.)
i mean actual glitches like Mod Terrain which has a bunch of glitches in it that can be fixed