Author Topic: So I'm gonna be a landlord apparently.  (Read 1003 times)

Yeah I'm a little excited about this, my grandmother has gotten very sick recently and cant live on her own, however my family does not want the house to be abandoned so they are letting me live on my own there and rent out space for friends if i want which is pretty sweet, especially when the costs of living here are a tad high.

Just some blogland stuff for you guys I suppose.

Also I get to own two kickass cars from the 30s-40s my late grandfather owned too.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 05:29:38 PM by Frostbyte »

Hope it goes well for you. Might make a nice bit of profit if you can get people to start renting.

throw parties, get high, and stick it in her pooper

but that sounds great, having a house to yourself
good luck

Make it into a gentleman's club  :cookieMonster:

Hope it goes well for you. Might make a nice bit of profit if you can get people to start renting.
Thanks, I assume I may make quite a bit of dosh though, alot of my friends wanna move out and even a crummy apartment here is alot, forget there was this barren ass lot that was going for 100k-1mil downton for some reason :V

Btw did I mention I get my grandfather's kickass 30s-40s cars too?

Btw did I mention I get my grandfather's kickass 30s-40s cars too?

Pick up chicks and then feast on their beaten and bruised corpses in the basement. This is best done with friends.

I read the title in the same way you'd read "So I'm gonna be a father apparently".

Congratulations!

I'm mostly jealous of the cars

Hope your grandmother feels better too
How old is she anyway?

my family rents our second house. it can be difficult sometimes with the renters if they want to have pets or break stuff. you gotta stand firm to the deal you made and make them pay for stuff they break, and also hold up your end if anyhitng with the house breaks like pipes or something.

Quote from: Frostbyte's sig

If you're planning on renting it out to people other than your close friends, make sure to fix it up first. Nothing attracts awful tenants more than an awful house.

Renting out rooms to your friends sounds like a real quick way to lose those friends

Renting out rooms to your friends sounds like a real quick way to lose those friends
yea you probably don't wanna rent it out to friends, maintain a professional relationship with the renters