Rainbow Scratch (152914) - Really Bad Troller

Author Topic: Rainbow Scratch (152914) - Really Bad Troller  (Read 1429 times)

First of all, he has been reposting add-ons from RTB or fail-binned addons claiming them he made themwith massive emote spam.

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Here you go peoplez the airstrike mod

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l171mr7a1q7yid8/Weapon_Airstrike.zip

if you guys say another thing about me being banned you will be blocked from my profile and i ain't gettin these from RTB now STFU

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

now NO ONE BETTER say i should be banned because you all are probaly friends with no life eatin doritos Now STFU

anyways the people who support here you go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sa48mfyvnn7tfku/Server_3DHealthBar.zip

He is also very immature and makes fun of people.

no no no no STOP MOCKIN ME XD
now NO ONE BETTER say i should be banned because you all are probaly friends with no life eatin doritos Now STFU

And he generally makes stupid posts like this:

yay get funkah

I'm just posting the highlights, but you can explore the rest of his posts if you want more laughs.

/support. This doesn't even need a drama.

hes a brony so I guess that explains the behavior

Kelblock doesn't act like this

Noedit: I honestly don't think he is a troller. I just think he is really really dumb.

remindes me of this

Come to think of it none of the well know bronies have ever acted like this

lyk if u laff evry tim

/support

someone post the drama triangle

All the things wrong with Rainbow Scratch:
1: he probably doesn't know what op is
2: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
3: stolen avatar
4: reposting addons we could easily find ourselves
4.5: reposting failbinned addons