Author Topic: Would a screenshot-based Lets Play go on Community Projects or Off Topic?  (Read 331 times)

Currently, I am doing a screenshot let's play(sorta) of Fallout 1. Im almost done with it, and will move on to playing Fallout 2. One question I have for next time is if a screenshot Let's Play belongs on Off Topic or Community Projects.

I would say Community Projects would satisfy most people.
Ideally most of the interactive community things would go in there.

Strictly speaking it could go in Off Topic, but that might also annoy some people.
And while it's no guarantee, you might be exposing it to more people willing to try and mess around with your project, or cause arguments. Same thing can happen in Community Projects, but I think people tend to be a little bit more focussed on letting the project run in there.

AND I suppose it could even go in Games.
We've had people post their Let's Plays in there before, although they usually are Live Streams or a YouTube series.

I personally would stick with Community Projects. Seems like you'll have the least amount of hastle there.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:18:58 PM by tber123 »

I would say Community Projects would satisfy most people.
Ideally most of the interactive community things would go in there.

Strictly speaking it could go in Off Topic, but that might also annoy some people.
And while it's no guarantee, you might be exposing it to more people willing to try and mess around with your project, or cause arguments. Same thing can happen in Community Projects, but I think people tend to be a little bit more focussed on letting the project run in there.

AND I suppose it could even go in Games.
We've had people post their Let's Plays in there before, although they usually are Live Streams or a YouTube series.

I personally would stick with Community Projects. Seems like you'll have the least amount of hastle there.

Games or Community Projects

I'm probably going to do one on Games.