ACHERUS forgetS stuff UP — Why?

Author Topic: ACHERUS forgetS stuff UP — Why?  (Read 9073 times)

the pic of the guy hanging from his balls
that one was the worst imo

oh lol, i didnt notice the "setro is gay with badspot" one until someone posted a pic of it

Wasn't OP dumb enough to join in the Rocket snake chainban and get perma'd?
Well.  Obviously I'm here and still posting.  And I've never had a ban on record.  So no.

I was mostly referring to queeba saying OP was banned in the rocket snake incident, since users like "SWAT One" and "Swat 3" can be easily confused. Is SWAT One an alt of arceus16?
Swat 3 is an entirely different person.  Go to Community Projects and see any of the older Earth RP threads, or ask any veteran members of Earth RPs.

Also, no, been here since July 18, 2009.

I have been drama'd when I first came here, though I was entirely oblivious to those topics as I was told simply not to go to Drama.    I was accused of having the account "SWAT Two" as an alt, but that is just my friend from high school.  When I first started playing BL, I convinced three friends to have the names SWAT One, SWAT Two, SWAT Three, and SWAT Four.  It lasted for like a week and now only SWAT Two rarely does anything with BL.

Well.  Obviously I'm here and still posting.  And I've never had a ban on record.  So no.
Oh, I accidentally said OP instead of Arceus16.

Hot 10/10 sadly wasn't online for this :c

Nah, the worst was the balls covered in genital warts.

it would appear i have missed quite the show
fill me up on the situation, will you

also did anyone notice the guy getting banned 2 pages ago or did he just go by unnoticed

also did anyone notice the guy getting banned 2 pages ago or did he just go by unnoticed
You haven't looked at the previous page have you?

it would appear i have missed quite the show
fill me up on the situation, will you
This is like the third time I've had to post this

aww too bad i missed it ;(

aww too bad i missed it ;(
I don't think that's "too bad", mate.

This is like the third time I've had to post this

oh oops sorry