Reficul
Rusty
Tezuni
Tokerovin
TwenteFreak
XR-7
YK
Trifax

Author Topic: Cutest Male Forumers - POLL ADDED  (Read 13448 times)

No one wants to mega huge rooster rape my tiny pinky back door :(

no one here is big man brother

i nominate myself
18 or older bub

no it's not that
it just that it makes it obvious that he's picking who to jerk off to
I'll have you know i've only jerked off to four users in that list tyvm

18 or older bub

I'll have you know i've only jerked off to four users in that list tyvm

I'm out

i think males in general are kind of gross and it would make more sense to list them in order of body condition score (much like the way we do with cows) to determine which one is most suited for work in the fields and therefore useful to the feminist movement

i think males in general are kind of gross and it would make more sense to list them in order of body condition score (much like the way we do with cows) to determine which one is most suited for work in the fields and therefore useful to the feminist movement
Yes.

hi sweetie pie honey bear sugar cube! I'd better be your #1

i take trophy for cutest 16 year old

yea wel mabye i think UR a lil gross

checkmate sockings

cutest 14 year old here no doubt trophy taken

>doesn't put me on there
bitch pls im the cutest one here
isnt your head a guitar pick