Author Topic: [Hatmod] Jake's hatpack  (Read 11767 times)

The first topic was too old to bump, so I made a new one.
I will be updating this thread whenever I make new hats.
56 hats and counting

HOW TO USE

This hatpack requires server_hatmod.zip (by Boodals and Jake) to be in your add-ons folder.
Put Hatmod_Jake inside your add-ons folder as well. (you don't have to activate hatpacks as they are automatically loaded by Server_HatMod)

DOWNLOADS

Hatmod_Jake 56 HATS

Get the hatmod HERE

DONATIONS

If you want to support me please feel free to send donations to the following Paypal adress: arnodoesburg@hotmail.com
I added this because making mods takes time, I would never charge people for downloading my add-ons, though donations would be very much appreciated.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 11:53:29 AM by JakeBlade »

Added 5 new hats including: "Duck", "Billy", "Pencil", "Mail" and "Chef" hats!

cone hat is the hat for me. it compliments my blue skin.

How many datablocks does this use?

How many datablocks does this use?

Two per hat, unless you have Hat Items disabled, in which case its only one per hat.

So, 56 DB without items??
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:07:14 PM by Mr Queeba »

Could you make a ushanka that is unfolded?

These are sick asf, and just in case Badspot gets the right idea to put these in the game, I made a quick mock-up of where the recolor points could be.

on the ushanka i think the fabric color should be changeable not the star.

Can I request one?

A hockey helmet would be great. Like the one I have but without the cage

Oh yeah I forgot about these
coolio

These are sick asf, and just in case Badspot gets the right idea to put these in the game, I made a quick mock-up of where the recolor points could be.

-snip-

i don't think this will ever happen because the default hats are part of the playermodel, not to mention the only way they would be colorable is if they were part of the playermodel.  it would be really difficult to attach all these hats to it.

i don't think this will ever happen because the default hats are part of the playermodel, not to mention the only way they would be colorable is if they were part of the playermodel.  it would be really difficult to attach all these hats to it.

Actually, I've heard that the "new hats" will be separate models, which are just mounted to the player. Effectively hatmod but not limited to specific servers. (and hopefully much better ways to change your hat)

Actually, I've heard that the "new hats" will be separate models, which are just mounted to the player. Effectively hatmod but not limited to specific servers. (and hopefully much better ways to change your hat)

did you just say there will be new hats?

why haven't i heard of such developments?