Author Topic: ohohoh it happened again.  (Read 1135 times)

gr8 gr8, we got another bomb threat and we had to stay outside for an hour.
goddamn, this time it got on the news. This starfish has been giving fake threats to other schools around where i live ever since the school year started.
OBVIOUSLY, THE BEST PLACE FOR A BOMB THREAT, IS A POLICE STATION.
Gg guys, im done. I swear, i better not lose days from my breaks.
this must be my 3rd post on the issue, golly.

How are they doing the bomb threats? (Ex:emails,posters,graffiti etc)

i bet it was op who did it

Im going to guess by calling, but i could be wrong. They dont really tell us how they're getting the threats, they just say we ARE getting them.
i bet it was op who did it
i do too

They dont really tell us how they're getting the threats, they just say we ARE getting them.

Government conspiracy

You should counter them by issuing personal bomb threats to every house in your town.

My school had 8 freshman year, 2 sophomore year, and last year we had about a dozen small fires.
There were a couple on different elementary schools in the area during my sophomore/junior years.
None this year, luckily!

Half the time it's -10˚F and we're out in the parking lot in t-shirts (that's Maine for you). The busses take forever to prep on short notice so usually we get to watch the first response and sometimes the canine unit storm onto campus.

My school has had 1 in August.
Either than that nothing has really happened.

You should counter them by issuing personal bomb threats to every house in your town.
they dont make kids go home just stay inside

some moron called some schools around us with a bomb threat

didn't get to my school though

Not a bomb threat, but when my school was under construction for more rooms and stuff, the main hallway was blocked and the only way through most of the school was a breezeway. Some starfish put a padlock on the door to the breezeway.

So they don't actually make bombs? Just threaten people with them? Wow pussies